Toribash
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Question about he knight set. On the first picture, the insides of the thighs are dark, yet on the second, the outsides are dark. Is there some sort of gradient or diagonal cut going on there?
-----
As of right now, I will offer 150k for the reptile set, sold by Cookie, along with another question. Will the buyer receive image files or TGA files?

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Alright, just asking. I've gotten both types of files, so I've resigned to figure out what I'm getting first. I prefer both at once, but if I were forced to choose one, I would choose to receive image files.

The problem with the shadowing is due to my angles taking the screenshots in free play. Normally they do not look like that.

150k is the starting one I guess, but I am still looking for 250k+.

The set images come in TARGA form, but I can convert them to PNG if you would prefer that.
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
I offer 360k for both the knight and the reptile sets together.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Could I possibly counter with 450k for them both together?

Also I will be adding some more art from myself in a bit, and I will try to wrangle some sets off of the other clan mates.
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
390k counter.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.