Toribash
Original Post
[Yes][B][S] Art / Texture Thread
THE [YES] CLAN ART/TEXTURE THREAD

Yes, we decided to make an art and textures thread for selling our art and possibly buying art, because we have a lot to boot.
Below you will find a list of people selling art on this thread, and if you want to buy anything on here then please state which set or
texture you are buying, along with who you are buying it from. (This makes it easier on myself and the other clan members)

NO ART FOR SALE ATM

SOLD

Other items will be added to the list as our clan decides to sell more art. For now we are selling the ones provided. Refer to the name that heads each section.
Last edited by Cookie; Apr 4, 2014 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Added a contribution from Noel
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
FistOfLife's old head
the artist is FistOfLife
(I out a watermarked version in the attachments)

I'm looking for a minimum of 7k
Attached Images
FistOfLifewatermark.jpg (7.9 KB, 19 views)
Question about he knight set. On the first picture, the insides of the thighs are dark, yet on the second, the outsides are dark. Is there some sort of gradient or diagonal cut going on there?
-----
As of right now, I will offer 150k for the reptile set, sold by Cookie, along with another question. Will the buyer receive image files or TGA files?
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Mar 29, 2014 at 03:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Alright, just asking. I've gotten both types of files, so I've resigned to figure out what I'm getting first. I prefer both at once, but if I were forced to choose one, I would choose to receive image files.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.