Ranking
Scissors: Your entire body movement was weird and awkward, I'm not saying you have to look realistic but at least have a standard. I'd suggest contracting your abs. Also you kinda spazzed out at 335

Abdominal Tear: Opener was generic but okay, at least you got some speed. Again the split would look far better if you had contracted abs. I find hits like the one you did in 395 to suck, if you're going to use grab at least make a boom or something. Just punching off the lumbar is anticlimactic.

A Wild Decap has Appeared: Opener was okay, had great potential but then you started becoming stiff and twitching at 360. The decap didn't look very well aimed or powerful.

A Replay: You ghosted so damn much in this one (420, 377, 312) and the hits didn't look powerful, you want Uke's parts to fly everywhere. You have to work on your poses so much, they're stiff as heck.

Boom: Not much to say, movement was stiff, weakish boom, and you had a random grab

Spinny: Everything up to the decap was decent, until you went and did this

I mean seriously you have to work with your lumbar and abs so that you look more natural and less of a pretzel

Gravity: This was actually nice. My only complaints are your lumbar at the beginning and how floppy your head is

yay: Not bad, though you could easily have went for the 2dm in the second kick if you rotated your chest. Also fix the pose.

Mr. Split: Opener was nice, you should have kicked with your right leg because it just looked weird how you brought it forward like you were going to kick with it then suddenly used your left leg instead. Manip looked awkward (You always look awkward) but the split was nice, though it would have looked better if it was less messy

TLDR: You look awkward, stiff, your neck is floppy and you have to work on your poses
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions