Toribash
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Sounds good, but I'll just apply 9k/$ rate to whatever I get after the fee... For example, one guy sent me:
Amount received:
$20.27 USD
Fee amount:
-$1.29 USD
Net amount:
$18.98 USD

so, I sent him 170.82k (18.98 * 9)

lol -_-
i do that because you clearly stated in the first post that your own methods which its "paying for goods 'n services".
could we do personal payment because you don't have to pay the fees and our tcs ain't reducing accordingly?
My phone dident let me add a notte but I sent from "[email protected]" and 1 more dollar should come in I only have 3 sorry

Edit:

Only sent two dollars the $1.00 paypal fee killed me lol I sent $2 USD
Last edited by Alukazam; Jun 11, 2014 at 06:20 PM.
I did the math and with a conversion rate of 9k per usd 30$ would get me exactly 270k I'll send the money when I get home from work tonight. I'll pay the fee
Originally Posted by Alukazam View Post
My phone dident let me add a notte but I sent from "[email protected]" and 1 more dollar should come in I only have 3 sorry

Edit:

Only sent two dollars the $1.00 paypal fee killed me lol I sent $2 USD

I'll refund you when I have positive balance
Originally Posted by KinezIvan View Post
lol -_-
i do that because you clearly stated in the first post that your own methods which its "paying for goods 'n services".
could we do personal payment because you don't have to pay the fees and our tcs ain't reducing accordingly?

Originally Posted by LifeRegret View Post
I did the math and with a conversion rate of 9k per usd 30$ would get me exactly 270k I'll send the money when I get home from work tonight. I'll pay the fee

Nah guys, I only want payments in the form as stated in the OP
(long story short other payment type caused me to lose a bunch of $$$, that's why)
jsnuff can I please not get refunded ill take like 8k/$ just because if I get refunded I cant buy anymore because paypal charged me an extra dollar or the transaction
So I can't buy TC from you? I don't really understand what your saying if I pay the fee you shouldn't lose eny money...I understand that whole c/p thing but why would you lose money if I sent it through friends and family you've done business with me in the past and I'm in no way a scammer.
Last edited by LifeRegret; Jun 11, 2014 at 07:50 PM.
Originally Posted by Alukazam View Post
jsnuff can I please not get refunded ill take like 8k/$ just because if I get refunded I cant buy anymore because paypal charged me an extra dollar or the transaction

Paypal should probably refund you the full amount. Refunded
Originally Posted by LifeRegret View Post
So I can't buy TC from you? I don't really understand what your saying if I pay the fee you shouldn't lose eny money...I understand that whole c/p thing but why would you lose money if I sent it through friends and family you've done business with me in the past and I'm in no way a scammer.

Yeah but... I hope you at least understand my point in this - why I want it like that, anyway PM'd
Well, my transaction has been in 'processing' for a few days, so it hasn't cleared yet. JSnuff, I sent you a pm, but I'll say it here too: can you refund me as well? (You haven't sent any tc yet, so it'll be easy)
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ᵃʳᵖ'ˢ⎠⎝SʰᵃᵈᶲʷӜ̵̨̄Ʒ
Originally Posted by KoiKage View Post
Well, my transaction has been in 'processing' for a few days, so it hasn't cleared yet. JSnuff, I sent you a pm, but I'll say it here too: can you refund me as well? (You haven't sent any tc yet, so it'll be easy)

pm'd
Originally Posted by Skyelurz View Post
45k for 5?
EDIT: NVM found something else

ok

also: still selling