Ranking
Original Post
[S]Over 1.5mil of TC
Hello!

I'm selling off TC I have left. That's 1.8kk right here, 1.2kk more on Snuffbank,
if I get my access back. I am not advertising the 1.2kk on Snuffbank, just letting know. When I'm selling them, I'll transfer them here to main.

Rate: 9k/$ after the fee (9k/$ applied on amount I have after fee is taken)
Method: Paypal regular payment, which has message: <= regular payment == paying for goods 'n services

"I, <TB username> am sending this payment to buy Toribash toricredits at 9k/$ rate after the fee from you, JSnuffMARS. I authorize this payment and won't chargeback."

Sorry my English, but you basically have to c/p and fill it on sending note, as well as disable sending address when sending the payment.

WHY? With all the stupid deliberate scammer chargebacks lately, I have to. Thx to Paypal / credit cards for the loophole, joke.

What if I can't send like that? Then you're maybe a scammer, anyway, I'm strict about the payment form and if you sent without following that, I'll just refund you for 1st miss and not sell you. (Cause I can't, it doesn't work out)

What's your PAYPAL?! [email protected]

ARE YOU QUITING, JSNUFF??!: if somebody wondered it, probably no, I'll keep the account and maybe play a little some random days. However, I plan to play wayyy less and probably don't market anymore.
Hi.
This is Kyle.
You promised me better rates since missing 'em for thousand times.
Now time has come.
I've encourage myself to aborting all good deals within' real money only for this rates i've been looking for.
Please this time don't neglect me.
Money sent.
Buying 10% of your tc.
Originally Posted by KinezIvan View Post
Hi.
This is Kyle.
You promised me better rates since missing 'em for thousand times.
Now time has come.
I've encourage myself to aborting all good deals within' real money only for this rates i've been looking for.
Please this time don't neglect me.
Money sent.
Buying 10% of your tc.

I never said 10%, I said 9k/$ rate :P TC sent
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Could you do 500k for $50 USD?

Nah. I have all summer to sell those TC and it's easy, since I don't have anything else I must do in TB "
I'll buy 8ook. How much USD?
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Buying 30$ worth of tc that would be 270k right?
I'll be buying tonight
Last edited by LifeRegret; Jun 11, 2014 at 02:56 PM.
Buying 500k,
that's $55.55
Let's keep it $55?

Anyways, your tc might me sold later, please keep that booked for me if possible.
Buying it in a week or so.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
I'll buy 8ook. How much USD?

Paypal fee is quite steep, if you send from balance it could be just $90-91, if you send from credit card, it can be more, I can't sell. I'll just send you 9k/$ rate after TC got :C
Originally Posted by LifeRegret View Post
Buying 30$ worth of tc that would be 270k right?
I'll be buying tonight

That would be a little less tc or a bit more $, depends which you choose, cause of this payment option I now practice.

Originally Posted by Cake View Post
Buying 500k,
that's $55.55
Let's keep it $55?

Anyways, your tc might me sold later, please keep that booked for me if possible.
Buying it in a week or so.

Sounds good, but I'll just apply 9k/$ rate to whatever I get after the fee... For example, one guy sent me:
Amount received:
$20.27 USD
Fee amount:
-$1.29 USD
Net amount:
$18.98 USD

so, I sent him 170.82k (18.98 * 9)
Originally Posted by Alukazam View Post
Can I buy 4$ of tc?

yeah, just make sure you send the correct payment form with note as said in the original post (1st post) ))