Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post

The reason that Tyzi posted this video into your thread, is so you realise that someone else has already used this song.
It's hated and frowned upon in the Toirbash community
(Personally I don't mind, idk why everyone hates it)
father of philip scone
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
look if songs have been taken.

haha good one

What are you using for frame interpolation? Twixtor or time-remapping? If you haven't already, look into getting Twixtor because your slow motion looks laggy. Not a fan of the way uke looks, you can delete uke's custom folder and re-download to get a clean one.
alright, if you're going to critique someone's video simply based on the fact that they used a song that someone else has already used, you should realize this is really stupid and should stop posting; people post threads on the art board so they can improve and show others their work, not to be shunned because they used a popular song. personally i don't like the song at all, but that's my opinion

now, onto the video

i feel like your sync could use a bit of work, same with the colors/shaders you used. the sync seemed off during some parts, and i don't even know if you're adding color correction to your videos at all. it looks like bland shaders, and a lot of them aren't that great looking. you should also try downloading twixtor, it's way better than trying to use toribash slow-mo (which lags freecam) or whatever speed/velocity thing that comes with AE which will lag under certain speed %. twixtor allows you to go really low without lag, but also can cause frame morphing; better than lag imo.

anyway, wasn't very entertained, maybe add some more effects and make it more pleasing to the eye using CC or less crappy shaders
Last edited by Faint; Jun 23, 2014 at 02:15 AM.
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post

What you problem tyzi? Lolz
Whatever. Nice mata. But. Learn how to use twixtor.

Artist. Sometimes.