Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Haze: The One and Only

Music- Rihanna - Pour It Up (RL Grime Remix)
Edited- After Effects CS6
Editor- Matarika
Replays by- Haze
Version of Toribash- 4.8
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

why did you put this here >_>, nice video by the way

(we obviously have great taste in music)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Shit that was really good haha music was chill and nice fit the shader quite well. I am very fond where you slowed time down. Amazing position for the skeet in the beginning.

Nothing was bad just id prefer "better replays" i quite liked the video

Keep up the great work ;)
Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
Shit that was really good haha music was chill and nice fit the shader quite well. I am very fond where you slowed time down. Amazing position for the skeet in the beginning.

Nothing was bad just id prefer "better replays" i quite liked the video

Keep up the great work ;)

</3

mata, its awesome, i love it.

sync was great, flow was good, replays were good xD

keep it up sis
uncreative.
minimal twitch is gross.
no visible sync.

sync with the claps or the kicks.
look if songs have been taken.
use cc.
velocity pls.
Last edited by Velair; Jun 20, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
damn im gettin old
Thanks for all the Cc guys
Needs more sync, and some motion blur. It's hard to see what's happening when you speed things up and it gets kinda choppy when you slow it down.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Datskip is right, needs more sync, and give some environment to it, the song has a unique vibe, so should the video. 5.5/10
~Smoke Weed