Ranking
got any screen shots then? >.> I didnt even duel M0lly i even looked through my Transaction History to make sure. I havent dueled anybody named m0lly anyway so your proof is where? :I you always had a grudge against me for no reason you always tell admins to kick me out of servers and i was racist ? e.e racist to who and if i wouldve said anything offensive against a certain race i wouldve just been kidding and i only seen you in gmtourneys which are full of gm's and admins so they wouldve banned me if i went to far.
[FONT=Impact] Tru$t No 1.
He never said m0lly dueled you. He said that you tried to make m0lly duel you without saying anything about warnings and whatnot. I have also seen this server you host and it is completely unfair, with the only warning being a very vague hint from the motd.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Even though this belongs in General Reports

And even though you really didn't have any evidence when you opened this, besides the fact that he blatantly admitted it in this Thread like the downright genius he is...

JalonNofuture is Banned. And I cant help but feel the irony from his username...

Anyways, this can be closed.
Last edited by Cheshyre; Jul 16, 2014 at 02:00 PM.
But I Had Proof That I Invited People And Told Them and put it in the MOTD so i couldnt have got banned for that if they know about it and i won some and lost some not like i won every time.
ye he tricked me too cuz its the first time i play the mod i talked with him the other day :http://imgur.com/CVRORoc,vz8SKRf,93a8yNc,wwNaB3K#1
-----
And im Bingerrr btw :P
Last edited by Miracle; Jul 18, 2014 at 01:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known