Toribash
Original Post
carefull please check him out admins
hey not sure if this is a problem but some1 in a server right now unfairly earning tc his name is jalonnofuture im just posting this to be considerate to others who might get tricked
I will become one of the greats,just like buakaw,saenchai and even sparky
Yes, I saw him. it was mushu with 500 frames and 500 turnframes making his opponents lose tc.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
yes hes scamming people as we speak right now. he tried to scam me in a 5k duel but i told him i wanted him to change the mod to something else then right back. but he didnt do it, so hes obviously scamming people.
Correction I didnt scam anybody i set the desc as 1-20k duels at your own risk and the motd as Press Ctrl+G youve been warned at your own risk for the amount of duels you want to do. Then after that i basically just went to youtube so i went afk after Pure left the lobby i told people even before they joined to press ctrl+g if they joined right as soon as they entered then i went in spec so you cant blame me for scam on this one i warned people and even got screenshots of me doing so~
[FONT=Impact] Tru$t No 1.
Yeah, but, why change the frames to 500? Clearly a scam, jalon, you've done the same thing like 3 times now, and yet again you're gonna get banned. So well done you.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
In all fairness, I wouldn't consider this to be a scam, as he is (supposedly) mentioning it in the MOTD, but I would most fucking certainly consider it to be a punishable douchebag move. Like, why should somebody have to check the game rules? It should not be more complex than it has to be because someone is taking advantage of peoples' trust for random people they meet on Toribash.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
He tried to do this to me and m0lly yesterday, plus he was being racist and rude to me. He's also a spam bot :l
To Be Fair I Warned Everybody Who Entered My Room Even if we where fighting i would tell them just do noob clap and i wont attack there would be some people who would try to attack me after noob clapping and dqed themselfs due to not trusting me and due to them falling to there greed it was fair.
[FONT=Impact] Tru$t No 1.