Who recommended you:
Why would you like to join the clan:yes defantly this will be my first clan
Are you Active:yes the least i will be on it is 15days a month
Name: Powergrid12 (Drake)
Belt: blue
How many more games until next belt?: 45
World ranking:8043
Best mods: boxshu, xspar, greykido
What can you offer the clan: I am very good for my belt ranking, i know how to parkour and spar really well, i can win fights against higher belts than me withought getting "lucky" im nice I dont talk trash to people unless i need to.
Who recommended you:
Why would you like to join the clan:ive been going through the clan list looking at clans that i think are more wide range of players accepted that dont require to be 2nd dan or higher, and I also love the name.
Are you Active:yes, very active.
This is why I would like to be in (Element)
First of all I will never ever Dis-Respect a Element Leader

Also I will not Dis-Respect a Co-Leader of Element

I will not Dis-Respect a Clan Mate I will treat you guys all Equally

I will Donate to the Element Bank when ever I can so I will really try for that

I will be active usually at like 4:00 P.M. because I still go to school I am in High School.

I will make sure that if I let people Join Element I will make sure that their Ratio is 50% Or Higher.

If I am Recruiting a New Guy I have to Make Sure with Strander that it is ok

I will not remove any clan members I shall let Strander do it himself.

My name is Xavier I am Fresh-Man in High School and I am 15 Years old,My belt is Blue because I just recently got my account back because I got hacked.I thing its about 183 until my next belt and if not I can check that right away.I don't usually play World Ranked Servers so I am Un-Ranked.My best mod that I am good at is Akido and Mushu,I can offer the Clan Leader-Ship and Winning Clan Wars.I want to join Element because one guy invited me he said that I did really good I was recently in a Game with him but I think he had left.I also want to join Element because I like how you guys always respond to Clan Texts and Being Active All the Time.I will usually postitively always be Active around 4:00 or 4:30 P.M. so yeah.

If you guys take time off of ToriBash and Read This Thank You Very Much And I Hope You Guys Invite Me.
A Replay For Viamere! Hope You Like It
-----
You Need parkour_city_prt2.tbm Which is in the files :3
Attached Files
parkour_city_prt2.tbm (23.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by mitch; Jan 2, 2016 at 03:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey guys how is everyone? i am new to the clan. just saying hey and thanks for recruiting me ill do my best to stay forum active. and throw some posts p
Hello all Papa here,
For all whom this regards, There are some serious changes in the future, I will be making a nice page for our clan. I want to make us look more official. I will train who seeks trainging. My goal is to make our clan number 1. And I need everyones help to do so. Also I will be monitoring the forums and activity, and enforcing the "one week no activity" rule, and you will be kicked by Strander01.

With kindest Regards,
Co-Leader----BigPapa810
-----
AlphaOmega tester
-----
Tester 2
Attached Images
toribashtest.PNG (86.4 KB, 4 views)
toribashtest.PNG (96.5 KB, 118 views)
Last edited by BigPaPa810; Feb 3, 2016 at 05:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name:Kyle
Belt: Blue
How many more games until next belt?: 250
World ranking: 0
Best mods: Pendulumjumper, wushu and mushu
What can you offer the clan: A helping hand
Who recommended you:
Why would you like to join the clan:I like helping out and i love Element
Are you Active: every weekend, Bank holiday no school days
This clan doesnt look active enough, recommend you look for another since both leaders are banned. Cheers

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club