Toribash
I don't understand, you should be able to slow down the clip to 50% without any choppiness if the clip is 60fps

With twixtor, if you're working with a tricking replay with smooth keyframing you should be able to get that far slower without any warping. Besides, it isn't always necessary to record THAT slow.

If you still insist on doing this, I'd suggest changing the camera angle between cuts so it doesn't look as stationary
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Good song choice, nice sync and pretty cool.
I don't make videos like these myself, so I don't know what else to say.
I like to draw and stuff
School started and now I can't do anything in my computer only in the weekends, so this video will take some time...NOT A EXCUSE GODDAMIT I'M ONLY SAYING THAT SC-JUST NVM.
Oh well, just added a few more replays and effects...will edit them, Remember - STILL A WIP.
<Go to ze top>
<removing the last replai>
Last edited by Nokia; Sep 11, 2014 at 07:12 PM.
Even for such a chill song I think that the spar was way too slow and boring.

Also what's the point of having a stationary camera to slow down the replay (At the end) if the clip is going to be choppy anyway
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
its so slow and uneventful i don't know why people try to make toribash look like a pretty game or something
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

School's a D(also some chapter tests 'n shiz), couldn't edit since a while, but today I had some time to edit this.
What's new:-
+Fixed some effects(Glow & Blur sync mostly)
+Pan & Crops added/fixed.
+Fixed video speed.
+Way more CC & Lens Flares, will remove some though.
+Added one replay.

-The replay that was added has no effects other than glow/blur yet.
-Removed one replay.
-Added some glowing effects without keyframes(Will add soon)
Last edited by Nokia; Oct 20, 2014 at 07:45 PM.
It looks like you skipped through most of the last replay, and the whole video is weird to follow with all the skips and not actually watching an entire replay (or at least a decent amount of it)..
First of all, the slow motion is awesome, and i love the cc. The thing i don't like, is, what do u call it, the skipping-thingy. For example at 0:07, it looks very weird, and i think the whole video would look better if you just went with velocity keyframing. Though it could ruin the atmosphere cause you would have to make it a lot faster to keep it going.
I loved colors, contrast and general effects. Some things appears strange for me, like you do a skip on some bass, but not on other. The slow mo is fluid, good job on that.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash