Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Light 'n Heaven[WIP]
Hello guys.

Been a while since my last video, so I've been working in this for a total of 4 days since I want to keyframe every single effect, text(which is being added now)& the crop/scale of the videos to make it look better, sync with the music & also a bit dramatic, NOT PERFECT.
V.1

V.2

Keep in mind I'm still editing and adding the effects - so I don't want to see "OMG FIX THAT GLOW EFFECT, THIS VIDEO IS WAAAAY TO SMALL MAKE THE VIDEO WAY LONGER SCRUB" etc...kay?

The players who are in the video: Jisse, Victor4554, Myself, Chazer, Hayabusa8.
Programs used: Sony Vegas Professional 13 - Boris RED 5 - GIMP 2.6
Music: Lights & Motion - Reanimation
Last edited by Nokia; Oct 20, 2014 at 07:33 PM.
I loved effects, sync, color and shaders. I want to see more because : MAKE THE VIDEO WAY LONGER SCRUB :o) When it is good, we want more !

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Really cool in terms of feel, my only problem is the lack of movement of the camera
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
Wow man, great video, pretty well done the sync, effects, etc were pretty good everything is well done for me, gj

Its a wip.. Lolz.

Also, nice vídeo bro. But try to make some effect with pancrop.. Like a slow zoom. Idk..

Artist. Sometimes.

Thanks for the posts guis
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
my only problem is the lack of movement of the camera

I will show you why I don't use keyframes, specially in slow-motion(since I record replays at 0.05-0.8 speed most of the time and edit the speed in sony vegas to make those kind of semi-motion blurs and have better look to sync it with the song.)

Not to mention, I wanted to make it dramatic aka One position towards the light with slow motion and glow effects.
Originally Posted by TORIITO View Post
try to make some effect with pancrop.. Like a slow zoom. Idk..

I did all the pan/crop movement - Watch the video in full screen to look at the smooth-movement for the middle, Especially in 0:05-0:13.
It's just my style - I don't like to make it look weird by slow zoom or zoom out or fade in/fade out effects only for the start/end of the video.
Last edited by Nokia; Aug 27, 2014 at 05:52 AM.
Originally Posted by NoKi1119 View Post
Thanks for the posts guis

I will show you why I don't use keyframes, specially in slow-motion(since I record replays at 0.05-0.8 speed most of the time and edit the speed in sony vegas to make those kind of semi-motion blurs and have better look to sync it with the song.)

Not to mention, I wanted to make it dramatic aka One position towards the light with slow motion and glow effects.

I did all the pan/crop movement - Watch the video in full screen to look at the smooth-movement for the middle, Especially in 0:05-0:13.
It's just my style - I don't like to make it look weird by slow zoom or zoom out or fade in/fade out effects only for the start/end of the video.

For blur, just disable resample.. Also, try use a normal speed with kf and just put twixtor on it.

Artist. Sometimes.

Originally Posted by TORIITO View Post
For blur, just disable resample.. Also, try use a normal speed with kf and just put twixtor on it.

Why install/buy plug ins and effects, place more effects if each clip has 5+ effects - each are animated and exhaust myself instead of just recording the replay in the way I prefer to record it?;o
And I placed the blur myself with moving the clip itself while holding CTRL to get some smooth movement, with the effect as well.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Record at normal speed then slow it down in your nle, problem solved

In sony vegas, the video clip gets chopped when you slow it down, plus if you record in normal speed it would only slow it down to 0.7 sony vegas - and would make it way too choppy - almost like how the key frame looks weird when you slow down the replay with the key frames.

A way to solve the problem for the choppy and low-quality videos