Copy other half
Flip
Paste/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
okay ty
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
For 1, Open a 128x128 window (WITH TRANSPARENCY) then open another window with the sizes of 64x128 (Please note the first number stands for width) After that, minimize your 128x128 for now, your not going to need it for a while. Now, start creating your head (IF YOU DONT WANT A TRANSPARENT HEAD, COLOR IT IN BEFORE YOU GO ON). I normally start with a sharp, pointing spike randomly placed on my 64x128 for a blank face (no eyes, no mouth) then I add more spikes, changing in size until I like what I see.IMPORTANT: if you want to make a solid line across the front of your head (or around) make sure you have 1 part of the line going to the right or left OFF your 64x128 or BOTH sides for a line going around your head

Now, reopen your 128x128 and copy what you have on your 64x128 (ctrl+c on active window) to the 128x128 and position it to the right or left of it. (USE THE DRAG TOOL) as your dragging, you'll notice a number (at the bottom of your window) increasing and decreasing as you move your 64x128 copy around. The number on the right needs to stay at 0, then the copied 64x128 on the left should have (-32, 0) AND the right should by at (32, 0) for a balanced head.

From an old thread.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Well, heads are simple to mirror. I'm talking about arms and legs.
Hands are weird too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Cylinders (legs): Offset (with wrapping) vertical by 64 px, flip vertical.
(or maybe it was horizontal? it's been a while)
Boxes (arms, hands, feet): Copy layer. On top layer, chop off the right side 26 pixels. Resized layer should be 102x128. Flip this layer horizontally.

now u has all my secrets...