Ranking
Original Post
Gimp question...
well as the title says i have a question about Gimp. but before u start flaming me about not looking on google or wiki or this forum... i did look. but here is the question. how would i mirror a texture? yes it's nubby but i don't know how and this could help a lot of people.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
okay tyvm cindermomo
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
explain pl0x darkjak?
okay. also is there a way to sorta copy one part of the texture then put it on the other side?
hm... would this work? :
open up the same file.
flip it around
copy and paste it?
because that is what im trying to say.