Toribash
1. Caleb
2. Skype, Kik, and Steam.
3. Eastern. 6-9 on weekdays and any time on weekends.
4. Mars.
5.Kira and energy, both are which dead.
6. randomness and im a good people person, so i could help recruit.
7. Its a clan, none-the-less. A clan is a clan, good or not.
8. Judofrac and ABD
9. 70
10. 80
12. 16
14. English, Swedish, and German
15. i have no clue how to post a replay to be honest
Originally Posted by NanerP0 View Post
1. Caleb
2. Skype, Kik, and Steam.
3. Eastern. 6-9 on weekdays and any time on weekends.
4. Mars. Read the rules
5.Kira and energy, both are which dead. I'm a former Kira too!
6. randomness and im a good people person, so i could help recruit.
7. Its a clan, none-the-less. A clan is a clan, good or not. So you just picked out of a hat?
8. Judofrac and ABD
9. 70
10. 80
12. 16
14. English, Swedish, and German
15. i have no clue how to post a replay to be honestI'll teach ya.

Lookin' good, invited.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Hello, I am acry, ive been playing Toribash for a while, many breaks inbetween the years. Due to these breaks I sometimes loose my skill, however I always get it back eventually. This normally is a turning point where people decide that im not worth the time of being added into a clan. However I hope that Boerhae and the other members dont judge too harshly because of the quality of the replays.

Picture This came to mind with a clan that I could possibly join when I spoke with Nies, I believe the group which goes by the named Picture This, will be a good place for me to learn some new things aswell as sharpen my skills and get back to where I used to be in skill level.

I am a 16 yearold gamer ,speedunner and gamer from Australia. I’ve been gaming for the most of my life as well as heavily into things such as the older generations of consoles such as the SNES and the original Xbox and PS2. These consoles have been my childhood making me into the gamer that I am today.

As a software developer I am the developer and Founder of Boxed In, which Is an australian software development company which is currently working on a project which is called Tainted Mind. Tainted Mind is a platformer which you go though many levels, which are the symptons and feelings people with Depression feel.

During my long career in Toribash, I have been in multiple clans. Oblivion and Obey being two of the bigger name ones that I have been in. These clans had let me find new friends aswell as learning new skills. These have also helped me achieve the level of skill that I had a few years ago. I hope that Picture This will be able to do the exact same thing.

Mercury definitely wouldn’t be my first choice of my favourite world. However rethinking it Mercury would be one of my top two planets that I would ever want to live on, so I guess it would be one of my favourite planets. If not my most favourite world.

Some of the things that I believe that I would be able to bring towards the clan of Picture This would be able to utilise will be that I am able to participate in wars aswell as anything else that Boerhae would need me to have to do.

The replays which have been attached may not be the best, however remember that these are replays which have been made after a long time.

Skype is my communication utilty of choice, I will disclose this information depending wether or not I am allowed into Picture This.
Attached Files
Acryul_vs_Woeb-74790_33211.rpl (57.0 KB, 3 views)

Hello Boer. I just came here to say hey, not recruiting for this clan. Anyways, How ya doing? Hope the clan is going well. We almost fixed up the Bomb clan... Almost. Currently still fixing it.
This is a signature...
1. Tyson *please dont call me tyson chicken nuggets*
2. skype, steam
3. Eastern time zone. * I only get on fri,sat, and sun*
4. Mercury
5. None
6. Judo or close combat * i suck at trying to get them from far away*
7. I really like the (Pix) and the clan seems really good
8. Akido, Judo, Taekkyon.
9. 40 I don't really use the forums much.
10. 90 i really like the game, but if i play to much of it i get bored.
11. I love to play games, i really want to learn how to get better at toribash, and i am signing up for football.
12. 11... but i don't make inappropriate jokes.
13. America, Georgia.
14. I speak english, and only a tiny bit of swedish. Jag kan tala lite svenska iallafall ...
15. I don't know how to put replays...

More facts from me: I am a boy, i have a dog, i have 1 brother and one sister. I like toribash, and unturned very much. I play Xbox 360 with my friends. I am in 5th grade going into 6th this year.

And thats more of me!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Last edited by bestdeath; Apr 4, 2015 at 07:09 AM.
1.name:bryan
2.means of communication:i don't have any of them
3.gmt/timezone/time when i can play:timezone wib
4.favorite planet:Earth
5.previous clan:neko because there is not that much people active
6.thing i can contribute to clan:help on war bank and all that good stuff
7.why this clan:well cause it's a clan non the lest it's good or bad up to you and i want to help this clan
8.best mod:wushu mushu
9.forum activity:50-100
10.ingame activity:100-100
11.other thing you would like to add about you'r self:i am active player like really active if my dad don't use the computer and if i have free time i play this game so you find me quiet often in game
12.age:12
13.location:indonesian
14.language that i speak well:english
15.i have n oclue to post replay._.
Originally Posted by Acryul View Post
Hello, I am acry, ive been playing Toribash for a while, many breaks inbetween the years. Due to these breaks I sometimes loose my skill, however I always get it back eventually. This normally is a turning point where people decide that im not worth the time of being added into a clan. However I hope that Boerhae and the other members dont judge too harshly because of the quality of the replays. No worries. This clan is a forum-based one more or less. If you can post, then you're good. You can't be a noob, but not being perfect is fine.

Picture This came to mind with a clan that I could possibly join when I spoke with Nies, I believe the group which goes by the named Picture This, will be a good place for me to learn some new things aswell as sharpen my skills and get back to where I used to be in skill level. That is a wonderful reason, we'd love to have you.

I am a 16 yearold gamer ,speedunner and gamer from Australia. I’ve been gaming for the most of my life as well as heavily into things such as the older generations of consoles such as the SNES and the original Xbox and PS2. I <3 you now, I own an N64! These consoles have been my childhood making me into the gamer that I am today.

As a software developer I am the developer and Founder of Boxed In, which Is an australian software development company which is currently working on a project which is called Tainted Mind. Tainted Mind is a platformer which you go though many levels, which are the symptons and feelings people with Depression feel. Wow... That's amazing... Could you link me to their webpage maybe? I'm interested.

During my long career in Toribash, I have been in multiple clans. Oblivion and Obey being two of the bigger name ones that I have been in. These clans had let me find new friends aswell as learning new skills. These have also helped me achieve the level of skill that I had a few years ago. I hope that Picture This will be able to do the exact same thing. Good to know you have experience.

Mercury definitely wouldn’t be my first choice of my favourite world. However rethinking it Mercury would be one of my top two planets that I would ever want to live on, so I guess it would be one of my favourite planets. If not my most favourite world. Thank you for reading the rules!

Some of the things that I believe that I would be able to bring towards the clan of Picture This would be able to utilise will be that I am able to participate in wars aswell as anything else that Boerhae would need me to have to do. Nice dedication, this is great!

The replays which have been attached may not be the best, however remember that these are replays which have been made after a long time. Cannot go over them now, will at a later time.

Skype is my communication utilty of choice, I will disclose this information depending wether or not I am allowed into Picture This. Alright, fair enough.

This...

This app...

It's beautiful...

OH YES
-----
Originally Posted by bestdeath View Post
2. skype, steam Maybe list them!
4. Mercury
5. None
7. I really like the (Pix) and the clan seems really good Generic.
9. 40 I don't really use the forums much. That's not good.
11. I love to play games, i really want to learn how to get better at toribash, and i am signing up for football.
12. 11... but i don't make inappropriate jokes. Jokes aren't the only thing to watch out for.
13. America, Georgia.
14. I speak english, and only a tiny bit of swedish. Jag kan tala lite svenska iallafall ...
15. I don't know how to put replays... I can teach ya.

More facts from me: I am a boy, i have a dog, i have 1 brother and one sister. I like toribash, and unturned very much. I play Xbox 360 with my friends. I am in 5th grade going into 6th this year.

Pretty interesting, I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes.

Edit, denied due to a low belt.
-----
Originally Posted by ssrkjsm View Post
1.name:bryan
2.means of communication:i don't have any of them Well that is terrible.
3.gmt/timezone/time when i can play:timezone wib
4.favorite planet:Earth Read the rules.
5.previous clan:neko because there is not that much people active Grammar?
6.thing i can contribute to clan:help on war bank and all that good stuff lel
7.why this clan:well cause it's a clan non the lest it's good or bad up to you and i want to help this clan That's the stupidest reason ever.
8.best mod:wushu mushu <-- Funmods
9.forum activity:50-100
10.ingame activity:100-100
11.other thing you would like to add about you'r self:i am active player like really active if my dad don't use the computer and if i have free time i play this game so you find me quiet often in game
12.age:12
13.location:indonesian
14.language that i speak well:english
15.i have n oclue to post replay._.

I'm going to deny this one. Keep in mind that we now have two full members, so they will vote on your app too. So, you aren't out yet.
Last edited by Boerhae; Apr 9, 2015 at 12:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Acryul View Post
Hello, I am acry, ive been playing Toribash for a while, many breaks inbetween the years. Due to these breaks I sometimes loose my skill, however I always get it back eventually. This normally is a turning point where people decide that im not worth the time of being added into a clan. However I hope that Boerhae and the other members dont judge too harshly because of the quality of the replays.

Picture This came to mind with a clan that I could possibly join when I spoke with Nies, I believe the group which goes by the named Picture This, will be a good place for me to learn some new things aswell as sharpen my skills and get back to where I used to be in skill level.

I am a 16 yearold gamer ,speedunner and gamer from Australia. I’ve been gaming for the most of my life as well as heavily into things such as the older generations of consoles such as the SNES and the original Xbox and PS2. These consoles have been my childhood making me into the gamer that I am today.

As a software developer I am the developer and Founder of Boxed In, which Is an australian software development company which is currently working on a project which is called Tainted Mind. Tainted Mind is a platformer which you go though many levels, which are the symptons and feelings people with Depression feel.

During my long career in Toribash, I have been in multiple clans. Oblivion and Obey being two of the bigger name ones that I have been in. These clans had let me find new friends aswell as learning new skills. These have also helped me achieve the level of skill that I had a few years ago. I hope that Picture This will be able to do the exact same thing.

Mercury definitely wouldn’t be my first choice of my favourite world. However rethinking it Mercury would be one of my top two planets that I would ever want to live on, so I guess it would be one of my favourite planets. If not my most favourite world.

Some of the things that I believe that I would be able to bring towards the clan of Picture This would be able to utilise will be that I am able to participate in wars aswell as anything else that Boerhae would need me to have to do.

The replays which have been attached may not be the best, however remember that these are replays which have been made after a long time.

Skype is my communication utilty of choice, I will disclose this information depending wether or not I am allowed into Picture This.

As boer said... This is the best app I have ever seen...

Welcome detective.
-----
Originally Posted by bestdeath View Post
2. skype, steam
4. Mercury Rules?
5. None
7. I really like the (Pix) and the clan seems really good
9. 40 I don't really use the forums much.
12. 11... but i don't make inappropriate jokes.
13. America, Georgia.
15. I don't know how to put replays...

I guess... Yes?
Last edited by Nies; Apr 8, 2015 at 02:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Brohoof Bitches.
1. Vetle
2. My steam is Vetz123 and my skype live:enge999
3. CEST ill play 2-4 hours a day
4. Mercury
5. about a year ago i was in a clan i dont remember what it was called but i left because i quit playing toribash.
6. Ill usually get along with everyone. And make this clan Stronger and Bigger and just having a good time in general
7. i have been searching for a clan in a while and i think this clan is the right one for me
8. Judo, Akido and Ninjutsu
9. 10.. i dont post that much but im definetly up for posting a lot more on the forum
10. 70-100
11. im a active gamer and i would say im decent in toribash and i want to get much better, in my spare time i usually are with friends and im on skype alot talking with friends when i play
12. 16
13. Norway
14. Norwegian and English
15. to be honest i dont know how to post a replay, but i have played some games with Nies.
Last edited by Vetz1; Apr 8, 2015 at 10:23 AM.
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
1. Vetle
2. My steam is Vetz123 and my skype enge999
3. CEST ill play 2-4 hours a day
4. Mercury
5. about a year ago i was in a clan i dont remember what it was called but i left because i quit playing toribash. Why?
6. Ill usually get along with everyone. And make this clan Stronger and Bigger and just having a good time in general
7. i have been searching for a clan in a while and i think this clan is the right one for me
8. Judo, Akido and Ninjutsu
9. 10.. i dont post that much but im definetly up for posting a lot more on the forum Alright, shows commitment
10. 70-100
11. im a active gamer and i would say im decent in toribash and i want to get much better, in my spare time i usually are with friends and im on skype alot talking with friends when i play Kinda bland, but gets the job done.
12. 16
13. Norway
14. Norwegian and English
15. to be honest i dont know how to post a replay, but i have played some games with Nies. Will teach ya.

It took me a while to decide on this, but I've given you a yes.

VERY sorry for the late reply.