Ranking
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
Really nice as always man, but could me see it without a pulse in the mouth of the red side, for me it doesn't fit the style but it may look empty otherwise so don't worry if it doesn't look right without the pulse

don't understand what you mean but

Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
make the left eye with a eye patch no?
oooor make cool sunglasses
the eyes look empty like that :/

I planned for the face to look as empty/plain as possible, I want people to focus on the mask. :[]

Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Looks good. I recommend adding something to the front of the head that makes it more obvious that he's wearing a helmet rather than a hijab or something. I'd add a vent or some sort of speakers or something like that.

i tried

Well, I guess I'm done with the head. Yes, I got lazy, I'm sorry. CnC yaayayayay.

>

this is anything but simple
i dislike how you went from nice looking eyes, to crappily-made, blacked-out eyes
it could be so much better if you at least took time on them
another problem is how bold the red it
all i can see is that bright red which doesn't look good imo

the idea is great and your art style is appealing to look at, i'm just not content with the color palate
you could mix up a better choice of colors than demon and red
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
It should have one good looking eye and the cyborg eye should be over to the side with the scar.
I feel like the hair should be a darker color for some reason
Add a clear visor over his face or a mask over his mouth to help add the helmet affect.
just imo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
really nice head, but in my opinion the eyes will be more cooler if they will be normal blue ones.
up for request
Really like the way you colored the head, uAwesome.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
As a concept, it's great, and mapping is also really good. But there's this feeling it's not finished yet. If i were you, i'd find an interested artist with loads of talent on this particular style, a bit of re-shading/coloring would make this a whole lot better.
Of course you could also start experimenting yourself, which would be better in a way.
Also a bit of blurriness is noticeable, does the upload site/screenies do that, or is it really a tad low quality? Would be shame if it was a bit blurry.
Nonetheless, good job, keep it up.
It's All About Expansion
I thought he would be wearing somekind of visor/glass.. guess not because there's no glare
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.