Ranking
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
This isn't actually that bad for a 1st attempt at editing that took 4 hours. You have a good sense of sync, although this wasn't done very well. Too much reliance on pancrop and black flashes which didn't look good. I'd also recommend using freecam rather than the default camera.

But yeh, I look forward to your next attempt. I recommend reading DatSkip's tutorial here first though

At least a decent post. Thanks for the CNC
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
This is terrible way too dark all the flashing is pointless and just overall bad.
I do like the song and the replays though.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
At least a decent post. Thanks for the CNC

No.

About Ten other posts stated the same thing.

I highly suggest people to start editing with MW2 because it's easier to work with and tutorials can be found easily.
Last edited by easysavem8; Jun 15, 2015 at 09:53 PM.
Originally Posted by easysavem8 View Post
I highly suggest people to start editing with MW2 because it's easier to work with and tutorials can be found easily.

I wouldn't say it's easier to work with. Personally i find editing toribash much easier due to it's simple camera keyframing-system and the simplicity of the editng itself.
Originally Posted by easysavem8 View Post
No.

About Ten other posts stated the same thing.

No, you guys are being assholes instead of giving me a positive CNC.
I bet half of you talking shit probably use WMM anyway so ride off my dick please.
-----
Haters and people who say my shit is horrible motivate me, so keep it going!

/closed due to haters being haters
Last edited by Noobie; Jun 16, 2015 at 02:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me