Toribash
Oh look, someone that is unfamiliar to the concept of a pyramid and is participating spreading his filth everywhere, classic pyramid. Sell useless product, top dog gets almost all the profit, passionate underdogs who desperately try to back their useless product. Lets look at the pyramid symptoms here.

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Yes it is a form of MLM, you're not wrong. The scheme is simply a job, you work at it and you get paid for your work and how much you get paid scales with how much work you put in it. It isn't a get rich quick scheme.

I assume you have to purchase the product to then re-sell it for a small profit that barely covers the expenses of selling the product in the first place. Just like every other product based pyramid schemes there are.

I haven't invested much time as I'm a Uni student but I still make £115 .

I want to see that paycheck, again saying you make £115 is not evidence for anything.

Although as an anemic I've tried it myself for a few months now and I have to say my health is a lot better for it, I feel more alert all the time and it's a pretty motivational thing to feel healthier which is what you're passing onto people.

My health got better from drinking water, you can't say your health is better as evidence for anything because you are not a neutral participant. Homeopathy does wonders for peoples health too, or at least so they say, how is this any different. People feel better using homeopathy because they want to feel better.

What is a pyramid scheme to you?

well, this is right on the money

Look up "Brandon Stevens Kyani" if you have time, he's a hugely successful American that I contacted that works with this. A millionaire which is obviously not what we'd all become but it's proof in itself.

"not what we'd all become" I'm sorry to break it to you bro, but please find a real job, it pays you more for the same efforts. Only guy that will get rich from this is that kyani guy.

I'd recommend you making your own "wonder medicine" and sell it instead, far more profitable. I heard reading future and telling horoscopes is big bucks too, and it equally benefits society.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Oh look, someone that is unfamiliar to the concept of a pyramid and is participating spreading his filth everywhere, classic pyramid. Sell useless product, top dog gets almost all the profit, passionate underdogs who desperately try to back their useless product. Lets look at the pyramid symptoms here.

I assume you have to purchase the product to then re-sell it for a small profit that barely covers the expenses of selling the product in the first place. Just like every other product based pyramid schemes there are.

I want to see that paycheck, I think you are full of shit.

My health got better from drinking water, you can't say your health is better as evidence for anything because you are not a neutral participant. Homeopathy does wonders for peoples health too, or at least so they say, how is this any different. People feel better using homeopathy because they want to feel better.

well, this is right on the money

"not what we'd all become" I'm sorry to break it to you bro, but please find a real job, it pays you more for the same efforts. Only guy that will get rich from this is that kyani guy.

I'd recommend you making your own "wonder medicine" and sell it instead, far more profitable. I heard reading future and telling horoscopes is big bucks too, and it equally benefits society.

Well if you want to knock me down you don't have to be such as ass hat about it.

I'm not into that silly horoscope bullshit malarkey, I'm just doing something to make money. And as for your real job comment the only thing I do besides this is work part time as a Sales Person in a camera store. So yeah, thanks.

As for the product, you don't have to buy it and sell it yourself. I wouldn't have gotten into it otherwise, I didn't have money to be wasting to begin with, the way I started was that I was given a small portion of what the person invited me had and I just spread it around with people that were interested in that kind of product.

I'm not too passionate for it, I'm quite lazy unfortunately, but I thought I might share it here to see if anybody was interested in network marketing and I'd help them get started on their own until they were comfortable. Just a social thing, looking for contacts to help yourself make more money. Of course, we all want money and this is a business I'm in. However clearly this wasn't the place to ask. Though I understand all the superstitious attitude because as I've said a few times, I was very very skeptical to begin with. But when you're offered something on a plate to try and then you actually make money with it what are you supposed to do? Continue being suspicious? I got results with it.

And no, I'm not posting my paycheck online. If anybody else wants to ask about how Kyani I'll always have my PM ready, but there is nothing productive to add on here so I'll close the thread. It beats arguing with you Ezeth. I'd rather just take it somewhere else and continue what I'm doing.

Have a good day, but don't be an asshole to the next person you see.
Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 21, 2015 at 01:34 PM.