Toribash
Hello there, I noticed that Sledgren had made a new clan and that Pimp (Gucci) said that I should apply. It's been awhile but I hope this application suits what you're looking for.

My name is Frank, but most people now-a-days call me James, and I would prefer if you would call me that as well, if you choose to use my name that is. I am currently 18 years old, I was born Nov. 4th so I will be turning 19 here in a few months. I can be in-game often, but that also depends on what I'm able to do, if I'm bored then I may not get on due to lack of interest. If I have someone to hang out with that easily changes though. As for the forums, I check them everyday (if I can). As is per my current situation I may not be able to get on or check the forums every now and again. But it won't happen often and it usually won't last for more than two days. As I mentioned at the beginning I noticed Sledge had started up a new clan and I though I'd like to be part of it, I remember being in Bomb back when it was first getting on it's feet and I'd like to be a part of helping a new clan get up and going. As I said I was in Bomb and I have been kicked out multiple times due to inactivity that was beyond my control. I had lapses where my laptop would break and because of that I was not able to get in-game or check the forums for quite some time. But I believe I won't have to worry about that now. I was just kicked out recently as well, though for reasons unknown. I have been in multiple other clans but all of them were either dead or had died off shortly after me joining. When it comes to this game I am a great player and I have very unusual but inventive ideas. I have good mental capacity and can be of great help in many situations, not just in-game either. I am a person of both sides, and will always try to learn both sides of a story, I don't judge others and I love making friends. When it comes to playing this game I am not against playing any mod but the ones I am good at are ABD, Judo, Mushu, Wushu, Parkour, and sparring, I love making replays though I currently don't have any as I just re-downloaded Toribash. I may have 1 multiplayer replay but it's in Mushu so it may not be worth much. To date I have never once gained a ban or infraction to my name, and I plan to keep it that way for as long as I play. My Skype is BlacZDragon04 but I would prefer if you didn't use that for the time being, as i don't have Skype downloaded to this computer, and this computer isn't mine so don't ask me to download it. I am currently living at my friends place and I am job-hunting so there will be times when I can't get on. I am an avid anime and PC gamer, so there will also be times when I'm off watching anime with my friend or I'm playing another game, but that won't stop me from checking the forums periodically. I'm a very friendly person and I don't have a sleep schedule that I stick too so I can be on whenever is convenient. As for replays, here's the one I said I had~ (If you're willing to, go into the old Bomb clan page and you may find some of the old replays I once had posted there.)

turned over.rpl

Hope you enjoy~
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
this guy right here^^ hes one of my BEST fwends <3

Yes from me.

but we really need you to have a skype, I sent your account a request just get it on your phone if you have to but we are really active on our skype chat
Last edited by sledgren; Jul 29, 2015 at 04:52 AM.
Yes from me, find us in-game and we'll give you an in-game test
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Hello. My name is Jonathan, im 14 years old!. My passion is toribash and sports like free running.
Ive been playing this game for a year now.
When i started toribash i didnt understand a thing. I didnt know what joints was xD.
Anyways i started when i was 9 years old. I played alot at my friends house. I didnt have a computer when i was 9 so. When i was 12 i got an computer, and downloaded and played toribash. I got alot if friends. I skype alot and play aikido.
And i like to play public spar!.

More info:

I have moved to a diffrent place in sweden. And also i forgot to say that my gmt is 2+. I live that my passion is a dream. Alot of sports. A huge hole that i always slide down on xD. I got an gaming computer so i like to play gta 5 and much more games!. For example l4d2, cod, TF2, GTA, Space engineers ect. I got a few games that i enjoy playing. More info just pm me.

Meh App
Whats Going on guys, my name irl is Makari and I'm 15. I'd say I'm in game maybe 7/10 and I'm on the forums 7/10 although I don't post much. Sins is the most recent clan I was in, I left because I couldn't take the inactivity. Well Vanquish cause it's vanquish jk, well I really like the idea of a skill based family clan to me that's a really cool concept. Being in this clan could help me to get better in-game and with the forums.
Well i could help out with wars if needed and once i get a good pc i could get back to making "art"for the clan. My best mod is probably Lenshu cause I'm not big on grabbing. I do have 1 infraction because i forgot to add something to a set i was selling. My Skype is The-Fr0_Mancer. Irl I'm just a high school student :P, I play Football and Wrestle but that's about it.

~Please do consider me
Attached Files
Notice Me Senpai .rpl (105.0 KB, 9 views)
watch it ;D.rpl (302.0 KB, 6 views)
IceyFish.rpl (110.4 KB, 5 views)
@nd try.rpl (135.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by KVRI; Jul 29, 2015 at 07:27 PM.
~!I really just love cheese cake!~
Yes to both of you. Both of you can bring great things to Vanquish!
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
I say yes to both. You both seem like nice people who really want to be in this clan. I would love to have more sparrers in the clan, and I love lenshu.