Ranking
Originally Posted by joon4sP View Post
I think its good.shading and colors works pretty well together.
I dont know about art so i cant cnc more. keep it up!

Thanks joon i'm glad you like it

Originally Posted by ultimatumm View Post
Nice texture ! I really like the alliance between green and gray,
Keep on

Thankyou

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Not bad, i like your set.
The mix of the colors looks nice, however i guess you should work a little more on the details, you should also add textures, maybe in the grey part.

Thanks Kratos I think you are right
i going to keep working on details and posting a better final version

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
add joints :V

ok :> I will see what i can do :<
I don't like the yellow lines on the legs, looks almost c/p
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Dude, this is epic.

Just add something on the top of the head to not make it look bland and it's an epic set

As Veoo said, add joints
Obviously I don't do art, but one thing I know people like is an assortion of colors it honestly just looks like it is a gladiator and radioactive type color. My recommendation is to put some more snazz into it. It is amazing art work though, just work om those colors.
the legs turn me on omg
but theeeeseee the gap inbetween should be equal i think but idk my ocd is bugging
the rear looks real nice keep on it yo
I enjoy the colour scheme and the idea of this art. However it feels to me as if you gave the head texture a good go, but after that it appears you became disinterested in the shading and detailing for the body's textures.

What I love the most in art, especially so in metals/robotics are the shading and varying designs of the pieces. Take for example a sawed metal pipe; it has a dull shade/colour for its surface, but where the saw has cut cleanly through, the metal is all shiny and pretty.

Why I refer to a cut rod is to pertain to your texture set - it appears to be metallic, so why not add depth of colour and shading to give it a story and meaning.
Is the sun beating down on your poor robot? Well make the surface that is closer to the sun, brighter, and that which is further away, darker.
Did its owner start grinding and sanding it to make it all smooth and new looking? Perhaps he only managed to finish half the robot's joints? Why not make these textures different and tell the story of the forgetful owner?

The brightness of the metallic panel to either side of the visor is great! It shows really well that the two pieces are going off towards separate angles. With a light source, such as a car headlamp or a sun, you should really be able to take advantage of the shading and really make it much more meaningful.

Don't forget to show the WHOLE body some love, man!