[TEX] Set (wip)
Hi guys , im doing this set and i would like some cnc or suggestions
and I'm using gimp2.8

wip #1

wip #2

Last edited by LedRay; Jan 9, 2016 at 12:39 AM. Reason: wip2
U want suggestions?
Finish the set...

Anyways the set is good but try to add more detail and dont be scared to use more colors
Im not rlly the best at giving cnc but eh

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

You should make those green lines glow, i mean they look just like a piece of plastic.And yea if you finish the set you would get a lot of money on it.
Control Is the way of victory!
Lol he asks for cnc during the wip so they can get suggestions and stuff, so the finished product will look better, anyways, the head isn't the best, its lacks details in the front, but the shading and highlighting is on point, good job, the breast is a little bit off center, and the green light could glow, i think the colors doesn't match really well, and you should add a thumb
Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
U want suggestions?
Finish the set...

Anyways the set is good but try to add more detail and dont be scared to use more colors
Im not rlly the best at giving cnc but eh

Thanks I wanted suggestions like "you should do this" or "add something like"
thankya

Originally Posted by TexCreator View Post
You should make those green lines glow, i mean they look just like a piece of plastic.And yea if you finish the set you would get a lot of money on it.

glow? hm i dont know how to do that also thanks

Originally Posted by xzasdeded View Post
Lol he asks for cnc during the wip so they can get suggestions and stuff, so the finished product will look better, anyways, the head isn't the best, its lacks details in the front, but the shading and highlighting is on point, good job, the breast is a little bit off center, and the green light could glow, i think the colors doesn't match really well, and you should add a thumb

Yep thats exactly what i want thanks xzasdeded Im trying my best to do these shadings
xD
also here is an update with the foots , legs , thighs and groin i feel like i did gud

Pics

next update will be with all the torso
I think its good.shading and colors works pretty well together.
I dont know about art so i cant cnc more. keep it up!
Not bad, i like your set.
The mix of the colors looks nice, however i guess you should work a little more on the details, you should also add textures, maybe in the grey part.