Toribash
btw i downloaded it on steam and it doesnt wanna work ;-; im trying my best tl get it playable ;-; ill contact yu if i can get it t9 work
they say not to uze ur face irl ... WELL I SAY YOLO TO THAT btw DoNt l3t yOuR Dr3aM3S B3 dR3AmZ
Originally Posted by harlenray99 View Post
btw i downloaded it on steam and it doesnt wanna work ;-; im trying my best tl get it playable ;-; ill contact yu if i can get it t9 work

Okay sounds good
look at this replay during a clan war against (Haunted)
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=25012
-----
We are proud to say that we have made it into the top 50!

Keep up the good work boys
Last edited by utopia69; Feb 21, 2016 at 10:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by utopia69 View Post
look at this replay during a clan war against (Haunted)
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=25012
-----
We are proud to say that we have made it into the top 50!

Keep up the good work boys

Woohoo 47th!!
Originally Posted by MrSneaky View Post
47th ees pretty good, but 1, now thats a goal to aim for

On a sidenote, my post number is stuck at 189....K den

Number 1 is for sure the goal, but we have come along way over the last week and a half.
Yeah that is strange 0.o
Hmm, what i've noticed so far is forum activity needs to be improved, i know im very skype inactive and thats probably where the most goes on, however, we need to have more forum stuffs

------------------------------

Still 189, rip

Looked it up, guess posts doesn't increase on the clan board, thats kinda strange
Originally Posted by MrSneaky View Post
Hmm, what i've noticed so far is forum activity needs to be improved, i know im very skype inactive and thats probably where the most goes on, however, we need to have more forum stuffs

------------------------------

Still 189, rip

Looked it up, guess posts doesn't increase on the clan board, thats kinda strange

Yeah we are on skype alot, and we do indeed need to improve forum activity. working on it at the moment.