Toribash
Original Post
(SW) ShockWave
Welcome to the Shockwave Clan.

From the wilderness of the electric plug. One clan, stood out. That clan was not like all the others. It lived off the power of others. They still do. Created from the shocks of electricity, and the waves of heat. This clan became known as "ShockWave".

Credit: utopia69

To Be Updated

Bird
Raditz - 10k Donation

1. No Spaming, Flaming, or disrespecting any other Clan/members.
2. Be active on forums and in game.
3. be Loyal And Well Respected by the clan and its Member's
4. Check recruitment thread regularly
5. Most importantly have fun!

[x] Have 5 Members
[x] Have 10 Members
[x] Have 15 Members
[x] Have fun
[] Be Number 1
[] Top 20 Ranked
[X] Top 50 Ranked
[x] Ranked 69th
[x] Top 100 Ranked
[x] Top 200 Ranked
[x] Top 300 Ranked
[x] Create Clan art/banners
[] Become official

Last edited by Adam; Mar 8, 2016 at 11:57 AM.
Hello, good luck with the clan and I'm glad to see the members are eager to be in it.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Hello, good luck with the clan and I'm glad to see the members are eager to be in it.

Thanks Bird!!
Its always great to hear from you!

#BIRD4SMOD
ill try to get skypeXD it doeznt wanna work xD:3 and i have z replay i wanna show :3 i waz like superman
-----
also instead of gamejolt ima be using steam if its free xD
Last edited by harlenray99; Feb 17, 2016 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by harlenray99 View Post
ill try to get skypeXD it doeznt wanna work xD:3 and i have z replay i wanna show :3 i waz like superman
-----
also instead of gamejolt ima be using steam if its free xD

Post in here when you do get skype! We will be very happy to talk to you and practice to get better!
-----
♥Just to let you guys know. I'm going to be doing a lot of solo clan wars. If u wanna help just message me or try and find the title saying "(SW) VS. (clannamehere)" and help me destroy and conquer all of the clans ♥
-----
♥Just to let you guys know. I'm going to be doing a lot of solo clan wars. If u wanna help just message me or try and find the title saying "(SW) VS. (clannamehere)" and help me destroy and conquer all of the clans ♥
Last edited by utopia69; Feb 19, 2016 at 07:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok just to tell its killblow 99 (btw: y icon i took the first few mi utes after i got my 3ds xl "new version" i took it on my 3ds and uploaded the picture on my 3ds im ugly and idc :3)
-----
my*
Last edited by harlenray99; Feb 19, 2016 at 11:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
they say not to uze ur face irl ... WELL I SAY YOLO TO THAT btw DoNt l3t yOuR Dr3aM3S B3 dR3AmZ