Ranking
Originally Posted by jojohill1 View Post
again i appreciate but instead of being such an asshole about it try to put constructive critisism into your advice.

Actually, Tyzi's comment was full of constructive criticism. Not only did he point out where you could improve, he also pointed out -how- you could specifically do it. I'll have to agree with him on all points.

You're taking the comment way too seriously. Simply pointing out flaws in your video does not make him an asshole, even if you are a beginner

the way i make my videos is up to me if you like it then you like it, but if you don't, dont bash me because im not amazing at this craft

Of course it's entirely up to you how you go about doing your video as, well, it's your video. But posting in the art board means that you have to be receptive to other people's opinions on what you are doing and how you can improve, even if you don't agree with them. People liking your video is great and all but without negative comments like these you won't ever be able to improve. Of course people won't like every single thing about your video, especially when you've just started out.

Also, please do include the names of the programs used and the names of all the replaymakers in the first post, it's in the art board rules.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
the song doesn't restart that is how the song is made what do you mean by black space and the firste rewind was a rendering problem.

sorry, didnt know that.

Black space is on the sides, when you screen pump, its the part of the video that is "off the stage"

yeah well, even so, waaaay to many rewinds - forward - rewind- forward

Not everyone is an amazing video maker and dont expect me to come out the works with a masterpiece. i do appreciate the advice but the way i make my videos is up to me if you like it then you like it, but if you don't, dont bash me because im not amazing at this craft. yes i did put velocity in but i did it at a rate that if you did blink you didnt miss nothing. of course my transitions are shit i just fucking started. again i appreciate but instead of being such an asshole about it try to put constructive critisism into your advice.

I'm here to give you constructive criticism and show you key points to the flaws that keep this from being a perfect video. What I'm NOT here to do is to babysit your feelings. We're required to help you if we post here, I'm not expecting anything from you.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

looked like the only sync was the pumpscreens.
CC were good tho.
first shake was very strange.
record in slow motion replays,or use twixtor as they said up there.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592