Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] Og (W.I.P)
I'm making a video and i want to get the community in on it. so i'm asking people to send me replays so i can further this project.
-----
Last edited by jojohill1; Feb 29, 2016 at 12:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jojohill1 View Post
its hard as hell to get ae.

no it isnt
also who's replay is that, thats my opener lmao

edit: the second one
Last edited by cat; Feb 28, 2016 at 03:21 AM.
Fix screen pumps and sync. Add velo and add cc.

Also here are some replays if you want to use them.
Attached Files
[V]Deep Dark Dan.rpl (703.9 KB, 5 views)
[V]Irrigated Souls.rpl (674.9 KB, 5 views)
[V]Garrys Pencils.rpl (711.3 KB, 4 views)
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
I must ask, why is the entire video slow? the only sync you have is with screen pumps, which also have black space in them. why does the song restart? and the constant rewind - forward - rewind is awful

I.. wow you might as well completely start over

your camera paths go through objects
you don't even HAVE velocity, the whole video stays at the same speed
color correction looks straight out of a mocucha video
transitions are anything but smooth, pay attention to which direction the camera moves between clips, you don't fade out of one clip moving the camera to the right and then pan in from the left, match them up and you'll get something like

I would talk about being creative with your videos, but you still need the first step in understanding what puts these together at all..
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
I.. wow you might as well completely start over

your camera paths go through objects
you don't even HAVE velocity, the whole video stays at the same speed
color correction looks straight out of a mocucha video
transitions are anything but smooth, pay attention to which direction the camera moves between clips, you don't fade out of one clip moving the camera to the right and then pan in from the left, match them up and you'll get something like

I would talk about being creative with your videos, but you still need the first step in understanding what puts these together at all..

Not everyone is an amazing video maker and dont expect me to come out the works with a masterpiece. i do appreciate the advice but the way i make my videos is up to me if you like it then you like it, but if you don't, dont bash me because im not amazing at this craft. yes i did put velocity in but i did it at a rate that if you did blink you didnt miss nothing. of course my transitions are shit i just fucking started. again i appreciate but instead of being such an asshole about it try to put constructive critisism into your advice.
-----
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
I must ask, why is the entire video slow? the only sync you have is with screen pumps, which also have black space in them. why does the song restart? and the constant rewind - forward - rewind is awful

the song doesn't restart that is how the song is made what do you mean by black space and the firste rewind was a rendering problem.
Last edited by jojohill1; Mar 3, 2016 at 09:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump