Ranking
there the render just got done, I replaced the original post image.
And look who visited my factory today!

Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
That is actually pretty cool.

I was prepared to be disappointed when I opened this thread, glad you showed me wrong.
I could tell you the proportions of the tori model though =D

I've been using them to make the images I've been doing lately and for the texture previewer

Sweet job on the models though.. YOU sir get a cookie
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
cool, looks like a nuclear reactor mixed with an air conditioning unit.

Haven't you seen the factory model I posted not too long ago?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Lol ! HELLO! TORI!
Dont destroy his factory now!
Or you'll have to pay!
10/10!
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
NICE! now make one where tori is standing on top of the factory holding two arms in each hand and a decap'd head ballenced on teh foot :OOOO
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
Wait...what? XD
Rig a skeleton for it so you can start animating =)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."