Toribash
Original Post
[3D Render] Accurate Tori Model - As requested by me and Nasuke
Yeaaah , I sat down for some minutes and while having toribash opened I made it part by part, this tori model is very accurate! but of course not a 100% replica, that would be impossible to know the exact measurements. But this is like...99%

ENOUGH TALKING!

Picture replaced, now with more candy!

You know the drill, I post you comment, k?
Last edited by Freelancer; Oct 16, 2008 at 03:29 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
When I get the energy to rig this baby you don't wanna know how amazing shit I can make with it!! I want it to rig it self *sob* D:
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
this is amazing :O
hey its katie lol
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
looks great,

Improvments:

Pecs need to be larger

Chest joint needs to be larger

and torso needs to be thicker

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
looks great,

Improvments:

Pecs need to be larger

Chest joint needs to be larger

and torso needs to be thicker

It's probably just the angle , I've checked very carefully, I will check again now when you've pointed it out.

(Pecs are larger than the rest)
you could be right about the angle, but still think the pecs in that image are a little smaller then the shoulders.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
you could be right about the angle, but still think the pecs in that image are a little smaller then the shoulders.

Ah I noted it now, thanks, fixed, will render it in 15 min or so ^^

<3 note to self: Pecs is NOT sholders.