Endurance Onslaught 6.0
My name is Goesfard and Im a 4th dan black belt. my best mods are aikido and aikidobigdojo, I need to relearn parkour and how to spar (my computer broke and I ahven cought up with those yet. I love to play video games but I also like to skateboard and play other sports. I want to join this clan because good members I want to be in an active clan were I can feel welcome and or feel at "home". I also want to be of good use to an awsome clan and hopefully be able to get better with you guys. My clans I used to be in were penta((kicked)(why?)(idk)) awsomniac(didnt feel like the right place Idk why)enforce(inactived)and ITUA(exited clan members)Noon(inactive clan) and Ctrl(inactive clan) . My skype:fulopulbert.Why want to join? Cursed the really active clan and really good membersThank you for considering me.And
Forum activity:10/8
In-game activity:10/8-9
And i am Miyagy fanI want to be one of the Cursed
Last edited by Fyu-Neru; Jul 2, 2016 at 07:01 PM.

App For Cursed
Hello, my name is Stephen though its pronounced Steven. I live in the U.S.A, California, GMT+/-7:00, and I am 12 years old. I forget how long I have been playing Toribash though I believe more than 3 years. Im a Blue belt though I had another account that I dont use any more that is 3rd Dan Black Belt.
I'm turning 13 in 3 months and my hobbies are sports/soccer, basketball and video games(obviously).
I like to spar also and am good at tricking. I am able to record YouTube videos and edit them at least decently, they upload fast and I try to keep a 1 video a day schedule unless the video is less than 1 minute. I have been in other clans but they died quickly and I hope this one doesn't. My favorite mod is probably ABD and boxshu.

I wish to be one of the Cursed.

Youtube:SlapThatTB --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPT...1txdblk6LNV7vQ
Last edited by SlapThat; Jul 2, 2016 at 11:04 PM.
ur all faggots harry potter OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooour all faggots harry potter OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooorry potter OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooour all faggots harry potter OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooour all faggots harry potter OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooour all faggots harry potter OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo
My name is levi I'm 16 and my UCT is UCT-6 I mostly play cs : go but I got falsely overwatched so I went back to toribash I like to swim that's about the only thing I do off the computer I'm also a fag so if you lift ill lift you back.Im ingame for about 3-4 hours a day depending on how active my clan is.I am on the forums every day to see my pm's and I also go to the offtopic thread.I want to join the clan because I am a lonely peace of shit.I can contribute love to the clan.My source of communications is skype witch is chompey1beff(I already have mrmiyagy added).I like lenshu abd and ski mods.Tbashboy stole my account so I'm not an alt or smurf by definition.

Make sure to say "I wish to be one of the Cursed" at the bottom of the application. This is to make sure you are paying attention. If you forget this, you will automatically be denied

I wish to be one of the Cursed
Hey, I know you, sucks to hear about your account. I am glad to have you in the clan though buddy. ^_^
Welcome!
Name- I'd rather not.

GMT- UTC+7

IGN- pixelguy23

About me- I am a black belt who prefers mods that depend on grappling since it's what i'm best at. Examples of these mods are greykido, aikido and ABD.

Age- 12

In game and forum activity- I play about 3-5 hours a day since it is summer but as for forum I don't use it as much as i used to. Now i make about 2-5 thread posts a month.

Why i want to join the clan- I want to join the clan since i feel the need to be a part of something and help something grow and watch it grow. Another reason why i would like to join the clan is so i can participate in clan wars .

Steam: Dinomite

Fav Mods:
ABD
Aikido
Greykido

I wish to be one of the Cursed
Last edited by pixelguy23; Jul 4, 2016 at 06:40 AM.