Toribash
Name:sniperboy6
Belt:orange
What can you add to the clan:I can play aikido,judo,greykido,and a little bit of boxing
Why do you want to join:I want to join because I haven't been in a clan before and i think that it would be a great experience and learning opportunity in toribash
Tell about yourself:I love to play kerbal space program,unturned,the crew,mortal kombat,wwe,and ufc
Previous clans:I have not been in any other previous clans
I mean, if you'd like to join to learn... I'm not sure on how to vote, but I'm tipping the scale to yes only if it means you can use it to help the clan, even if it's just a little bit of help, help is help. So that's my decision, if you want to use your training the right way then yes.
why i shoul join
1.im a good blue belt and i beat one of your 1 week tril members (sniperboy6)
2. i would like to be part of a clan that is good and i really want to join
3.you wont regret letting me join. if you do regret ithen i will leave with no questions
4. if you want you can give me personal tryouts anytime if you think im not good enough to join your clan
5. ive already said it but i really like this clan and i think i can learn from my mistakes if i do something you guys dont want me to
thats my application pls think for a good time and have a good day im excited
Last edited by Pyr0D3atH; Oct 15, 2016 at 11:17 PM.
I'm sorry, but no. I am not counting this app as you're not using the official app. Here is the official app:
Name:
Belt:
Why do you want to join:
Tell about yourself:
Previous clans: