Ranking
hes been on my ass lately :/

i got 2 infractions from him too xD

but idc, im a fucking retard

he is one of the strickter admins xD

my favorite admin is kai-tiger
he gave me "privlages" to post on forums xD
I like junt. He's probably the "coolest" mod...
AHAHA i couldnt keep a straight face.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
First of all, this whole situation made a mess for my part (I won't go into details.)

Second of all, I don't necessarily agree with Juntalis' level of discipline, but there's not much most people can do about it. In addition, as has already been mentioned, Juntalis actually owns the board in topic, which means that he can run it the way he wants.
Reconsiderations are for wusses.

Let me activate a surreptitiously planted GPS locater and we eliminate the problem first hand.

And you have a choice... get lectured and given a warning by Juntalis or a ninja-ban action by other admins.
<(O)>
Hi,

Your complaint has been heard, and will be stored for future notice, but at most it will warrant a stern talking to, and not chopping him off at the knees.

Its not a perfect world, you are going to run into people you don't like, and some of them are going to be police officers.

Ignore it and proceed, Citizen.

Best regards,
That guy who always posts in really annoying red bold text
<( O )>
Did anybody listen to post number 2? Nope...
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
Well , Junt can be mean.But he's just being strict.
If he calls me a bitch I dont take it seriously.Seriously dude , you take it too personally.
Get over it life is unfair and will always be.
And juntalis will still own the board! xD
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Irony - having a debate about the debate forum.

This thread's getting a bit daft now, you've both had your say so it's time to let it die.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you