Ranking
Re: Rip body parts off oppounet
making up noob pwniing is better at school manbreakfast
(i just woke up and im at school, i havent even rubbed the crusties out of my eye yet :P)
You may notice the next sentence...

Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
NEVER HEADBUTT because your head takes much more damage in any strike than anything else (except your opponent's head) that you can hit. The only time I ever headbutted was when my opponent's torso was under a lot of strain (almost solid red) and I broke them in half.

I headbutt, but I only do it to break people. Never as a general attack. I've also used it as a lift, but I don't want to advise headbutting in a tutorial, becase the average person attending such a forum would probably use it in the wrong situations, and kinda pwn themselves on the other dude.

I just don't want to tell someone looking for advice to start headbutting people.
I headbutt quite often, that's whenever i'm not in the place to lose my head or any other limb. Headbutting is easy way to remove arm/arms/armparts/head/torso/et.c.. but it is risky ;P

Of course, the difference is that i'm playing judo, i'd not headbutt in /10 tick server, that'd be just silly, since average headbutt takes 40 frames to deliver
What what? In the butt.
my point exactly...

after the brawl, I really do have to face you in judo. From what I've heard, you and rubby both pwn there, and I'll have to knock you guys down. With the exception of foxie, who I'm pretty sure in not a "guys". In that case, I'll have to knock you lady-guys down as well.
The thing is, if i'm awake then :P it's getting hard to stay awake, 3 am now, trying to find something to do.
What what? In the butt.
I didn't mean directly after, I just meant "after" as a general section of time taking place between the closing of the Brawl and the infinite future.

Well... if 10 PM for me is 5 AM for you...

Then 10 AM for me is 5 PM for you.

Might that work? (who invented time zones, anyway?)

Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
(who invented time zones, anyway?)

it was Sir Sanford Flemming born in Scotland in 1892 ;)
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
i think so... i googled it a few mins ago and thats what it came up with
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes