Ranking
Original Post
Rip body parts off oppounet
Ok, I have so much trouble ripping the body parts of the CPU, can anyone help.

Thanks
Re: Rip body parts off oppounet
Originally Posted by Ajspeed
Yeah what is with this It is good If it doesn't rip off

hey alex its nick, and i have no trouble ripping body parts off opponents
Re: Rip body parts off opponent
This thread is now rated 'odd', anyhow, to the subject.

To rip a bodypart isn't always the easiest task, but here's a few hints:
Legend: ------: Contrary to "popular" belief ------: risky ------: do it!
Bending the part in very wrong direction can do amazing tricks, however, it is easier to force it to move within it's range and use it's own power to yoink it off.

Pushing in other direction with the other arm (for example pushing with right when pulling with left) is one of the easiest delimbers. That, or hitting certain 'weakspots'

Any 'scissor' move will be very easy dismember, for example legscissors (you should know how scissors work, no need to be explained that arms won't just work as scissors...)

Random hints:
With newbies the whole bulk of torso and glute muscles, as well as elbows are often overlooked, however one hell of powerful muscles when ripping stuff.
That, and limpness at certain spots will give more 'yoink' when you need it.
What what? In the butt.
And here's my take on everything...

Legend: ----- pwns ----- gets you pwned ----- only reccommended for... not noobs.

To rip a part off, it's a good idea to scissor, just like foxie said. Arms can scissor, if you move one up and the other down with your pecs contracted. However, this takes a bit to set up, so it's better to use when you see the opening, but not intentionally.

Another good strategy is to grab a limb, and then kick the grabbed limb. This involves aiming, and leaves you standing in place on one foot, so it's not reccommended for noobs.

In multi, breaking limbs can be even easier. The real trick is to strike at an angle, instead of head on. If you are going to grab, don't pull your arms straight in, twist them a bit. I've played many matches where the actual force of my grab broke their arms off. In 20 frames, I can break your arms off and throw them to the floor, essentially winning my match.

NEVER HEADBUTT because your head takes much more damage in any strike than anything else (except your opponent's head) that you can hit. The only time I ever headbutted was when my opponent's torso was under a lot of strain (almost solid red) and I broke them in half. Oh, wait, there was that time I had no more arms and had to jump headfirst at the opponent. I still lost, but I didn't just give up.

That's about it for this, I have to go to class again XP

(I'm in school right now, for the record)
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
winning my match.

does this mean winning should not be attempted by noobs?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
i've played this for a while now
and i cant stress the glutes and the pecs enough
ive seen countless noobs just
drop cause they dont use them effectively
and yes winning is best left to the more experienced players:P
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast

NEVER HEADBUTT

I disagree completely. Never headbutt in wrong place would be good though...

I do headbutting often, it's fun, challenging, and crazy.

Here's one major zidane.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
What what? In the butt.