Ranking
Nameannysong
Belt:blue
bestmod: JUDO
Why should you let me in: i try my best to make the clan look good and im smexy ^.^
Hey Danny just seek us out and we'll test you. I'ts onna be a while before there's a response because I'm kinda busy atm.
Last edited by rollin; Feb 16, 2009 at 01:16 AM.
Please refrain from spamming this thread with useless posts. If you really want to join you should follow the rules, specifically rule #2 which says "Be Mature, we don't need this to become a spam and flame thread if we want to become official eventually."
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name:Keeschwa
Belt:Blue, (close to brown)
Best Mod:Armblades =]
Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition: It seems like a very good clan, with respectable people/members.
Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: I'm a good negotiator ;)
I'm sorry to inform everyone that until we become official we aren't going to accept anyone else into the clan. It's getting rather large and we need to just take a small break.
This clan looks promising. I especially appreciate the fact that you test all your members before entry... When I first read that you didn't like how other clans only admitted black belts and stuff, I thought you might be just another zerg clan.

Looking good, keep up the good work.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]