Setcomx
Snakes99
DARKDODO
HiImBob
Malvado

Clan Bank(send donations here)
GodofKO

Joining: You must be invited by either myself or rollin
If you wish to join, feel free to post the following info in this thread.
If you join, you must be forum active. I will check your posts each month, and if you have not posted anything you will be kicked out.

Name:
Belt:
Best Mod:
Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition:
If this is for the same reasons we put in our clan story, please cite examples:
Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: (making textures or avatars or something)
How active are you ingame and on the forums.
How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans?
Post at least one good replay of you in your best mod

IF YOU DO NOT FILL OUT THE APPLICATION CORRECTLY, YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED FOR [KO]

Backstory:
Because of frustration with the current clans and their attitude towards anyone who who wants to join and isn't a black-belt, Klan Opposition was born. We oppose the way the clans have become and want to make them the way they should be; open to anyone who can prove themselves. To be eligible to join, you must fell the same way we do about the current clans.

Clan Aim: To provide toribashians who are fed up with the existing clans a lighthearted place to have fun and achieve greatness. Playing with other like-minded people who will always stick together and who believe in the principles of what a clan is supposed to be.

Rules:
1. Respect your fellow Klan Opposition members.
2. Be Mature, we don't need this to become a spam and flame thread if we want to become official eventually.
3. Once you become a member, please join the following website. It is our Clan Website. Klan Opposition Website
Last edited by Gum; Mar 12, 2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: roster update
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think its off to a very good start. =P I like the idea of allowing anyone to join who can prove themselves. Look forward to seeing where this clan takes off to!
(Hive people only, haha!)
Clan aim will be fixed as soon as gumfighter can get to it.
Also, this was just so people know we exist and we'll need some time to get the TC to become official...
Last edited by rollin; Feb 14, 2009 at 09:59 AM.
Name:bluehero
Belt:blue
Best Mod:judo
Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition: pretty much the same way u guys feel about the whole clan situation
Last edited by bluehero; Feb 14, 2009 at 08:28 AM.
I added a clan aim to the first post.

Bluehero, send me a pm about when you will be online so you can be tested to see how good you are. or just see if i am in one of the judo rooms. I am usually playing in either of the semi-pro: Judo rooms.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i added him to the roster, welcome bluehero
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
StealthGuy
Name:StealthGuy
Belt:White(don't underestimate)
BestMod:Judo
Why You Should Let Me Join:I hate clans that treat others badly just because you are bad or are a low belt.Also I oppose clans just as you do.