Toribash
Re: Two Toribashes in One Window
Double the fun!

It is strange that it worked fine until one day... Did you change anything since you started?
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Well, I didn't change the settings in Toribash, since it was a clean install to 2.5. But I did say earlier that I got a new Motherboard and had to replace my video card.
Did you do that before or after Toribash 2.5 did this double thing?
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Well, I had 2.4 when I got a new motherboard, then I downloaded 2.5 (the game got updated while I was getting a new one) before trying 2.4 on my computer.
Hmm.. havent seen this before.

What if you change resolution.

Type 't' to bring up the chat window then type:
/re 320 200

or some other resolution.

Does it work in fullscreen mode?

if you're not using windowblinds or anny other kind of that program then how did you get that vista skin or is it just an optional color in your windows?
Hmm thats a interesting problem you have. Check the folder contents and see if anyting is/isn't their... if you can try 2.5 on your old moderboard(whatever you called it) but try one variable at a time and you will find the solution.^^
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
You have a Vista Toolbar..
Did you get that skin thing or whatever it was to make it look like Vista?
Skin's an official Microsoft Zune skin. It's just the Media Center theme painted black. About the motherboard, it's broken, that's why I replaced it. hampa - it does the same in fullscreen. And apparently I can only change the resolution in a registered version.

EDIT: I found a cure. If I minimize it, it will be fine. But I can only do so much before my computer will freeze. That's probably a hardware problem, though.

And I'm now registered. Don't ask. >.>