Ranking
Original Post
Two Toribashes in One Window
I just downloaded Toribash 2.5. I installed it, then when I started it up, it looked like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/temmi/tori.png
I have been able to play Toribash before fine but now it always does this when I start the game up. There's no error message and I'm running Windows XP. I have specs if needed.
Re: Two Toribashes in One Window
I've updated my video card drivers and re-installed it, but that didn't help or anything. And I run XP Home with SP2 btw.
Wow... that's crazy. NO idea whatsoever that is causing this.

I'll point hampa here.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
The only thing I could think of is that I did change my motherboard, and I'm using 32MB Integrated Graphics. But everything else seems to work fine, aside from Toribash.
Originally Posted by Orbical
I'm using 32MB Integrated Graphics.

Er. Don't wonder why it runs weird then. Integrated Graphics I'm pretty sure won't cut it. Try getting a real graphics card.

If it's not that...then I have absolutely no clue what it could be. Actually, come to think of it...are you running Windows style-software? Like StyleXP, or Windowblinds? Try disabling it and starting the game, it may be conflicting or something.
Yeah, I will be getting a graphics card soon. I'm not running WindowsBlinds or any of that kind of software, so that's not the problem. But I do think it could be my video "chip". The weird thing is, I can run any other game fine.