Toribash
Re: Ugh... toribash is slow
Same here. It's a bit confusing trying to find your way around Vista.

Btw,
Originally Posted by SSJokker
Since 2.6 there is now antialiasing in Toribash.

I have the exact same problem, and no-one answers me when I ask how to turn it off. Best bet, talk to hampa.

EDIT: @ADT, megabit is a true unit. Megabit < Megabyte. You deleted 800Mb, which is like...less than 200MB. Unless you meant bytes. :P

When did 2.6 come out? :P

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Isn't there a -noaa or something like that?
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Trying running Toribash with the following option (either by running Toribash through the command line or as part of the shortcuts):
-antialisasing 0
(Yes, it's spelt that way, probably a typo that will be changed in future)
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr

I have the exact same problem, and no-one answers me when I ask how to turn it off. Best bet, talk to hampa.

EDIT: @ADT, megabit is a true unit. Megabit < Megabyte. You deleted 800Mb, which is like...less than 200MB. Unless you meant bytes. :P

At the end of May. :o

Also...that command-line did nothing? :/ Just made it start normally with antialiasing on... I'll try some more I guess.
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr

At the end of May. :o

Also...that command-line did nothing? :/ Just made it start normally with antialiasing on... I'll try some more I guess.

Note: the latest version of Toribash (as of this post) is 2.5.

As for the commandline option, make sure you type it as it is (with the wrong spelling and the "0" at the end), e.g.:
toribash.exe -antialisasing 0

Otherwise, you may have to change the settings within the display settings control panel.
...Made it worse.

Yes, it's EXACTLY the same in the command line.

And that 2.6 was a mistake on my part, then a joke with me and HH D:
Hampa posted an update for Windows users that may fix things: http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=10661.0

As for AA, you can turn it off through the command line option, or in your control panel, under your graphic card's display options. However, SSJokker claims that the command line option makes things worse, so you might want to try the other method.
Try in your display options.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!