Toribash
Original Post
Ugh... toribash is slow
When I play toribash it's really slow... can anybody explain to me why this is happening? Now I cant play toribash because of the slowness. I have .net framework so dont tell me to download that. Also I deleted like 800 megabits of space a day ago!!! What is wrong?

Re: Ugh... toribash is slow
Why do people call them megaBITS? Its megabytes
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Try updating your graphics card drivers or something.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
My toribash was slow when I was running a 64 bit graphics card.
Then I upgraded to a 128 bit it still is a little slow but its useable.
Since 2.6 there is now antialiasing in Toribash.

I have the exact same problem, and no-one answers me when I ask how to turn it off. Best bet, talk to hampa.

EDIT: @ADT, megabit is a true unit. Megabit < Megabyte. You deleted 800Mb, which is like...less than 200MB. Unless you meant bytes. :P
Originally Posted by SSJokker

I have the exact same problem, and no-one answers me when I ask how to turn it off. Best bet, talk to hampa.

EDIT: @ADT, megabit is a true unit. Megabit < Megabyte. You deleted 800Mb, which is like...less than 200MB. Unless you meant bytes. :P

Hi
have you tried turning off AA from your graphics card settings?
Originally Posted by byon

Hi

Where do you turn it off?
Originally Posted by byon
Originally Posted by SSJokker

Hi

Unfortunately, that would mean I'd have to deactivate it for EVERY game and/or application. It's just the way this card works.

Don't worry about me though, getting a new computer soon, and a DX10 compatible graphics card I'm guessing should be enough. (and computer to match of course)
Well.. i wanna know how to take AA off, cause im a noob and i cant find anything in vista D:

[T]
#hi