Toribash
Reallly love the effort put into this, the slow mo effects to a speed up transition was killer, keep up the nice work. Would surely love to see more from you.
Only thing that I didn't like was the intro, and the part where you froze in air to the color changes other than that nice work.
Hi it's Praeter
Thanks for the comments everyone I was really expecting a much poorer response.

Unfortunately uploading the HQ version is proving to be quite a huge pain in the ass. I am having trouble selecting the right bitrate (though I think I finally figured it out) and it is taking FOREVER to export for some reason...

The initial upload that I mention in the first post failed :/ so now Im just going to up it to Rapid Share when it is done.

Thanks again for the comments. Hopefully I am able to get a bit more acclimated with the program.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
aaaand HQ version is up. It isnt as pretty as the avi on my hdd, but its also only 89mb as opposed to 600mb.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
You know, I commend you for not bitching as much as I would about this.

and honestly it was pretty good.

1. I love that song :P
2. That is my shader, +kudos
3. Replays were alright
4. filming was alright, a little far out

~6-7/10

which is good for me, commendable effort.
Very good. Good replays, good music, good sync.

Could use more effects here and there, but otherwise very well done.
That shader made me happy. I don't know why. It just gave me the feeling that.... nothing evil would ever happen to me. A happy thought. Nice vid btw.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Very nice, good use of those effects (:
Some wicked replays
Master Belt
[00:17] Ishi is now known as japanese_boat [00:17] <SHARK> OH HELL NO
i just love it replays are perfect it is my style (but i don't rock as good as you) i see tb community has a new talent
I'm [Addicted]
I finally watched the hq. That's a really nice video deady, it never gets boring, even if it's longer than 3 minutes (some videos make u sleep after 40 seconds). I liked how you played with effects, sometimes they seem a bit random, like at 2:06, but this are minor bugs. I loved how you used speed/slow mo and the rewing effect, it added a lot of verve to your vid.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●