Toribash
Original Post
[Video] Vomit
Hi, I just started using this new editing program so I figured I would make a vid to experiment with it. I ended up really liking the video, but unfortunatly when I uploaded it to youtube i got copyrith infringment and they stripped the original song.

I added some youtube jazz song, and it kind of works, but the original is far better imo.

So, I found a youtube of the song and will post it here

The synching, obviously will be off, but I think it still works ok.

I am also uploading the HQ version right now, and when that is done will post a link. Here it is.Download me plz, im worth it

O.k., here it is. Just hit play on both at about the same time and you will be ok.

music: Pork and Beans, by Weezer.

tell me what you think

EDIT: Also, ignore the stupid black spot in the upper right hand corner. I didn't realize that fraps would record itself into the video, and by the time I figured out how to crop it out I had already exported.
Last edited by deady; Feb 24, 2009 at 04:31 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
LOL. Some people can't read. Ahhh, the attractive power of a "CLICK ME" button...

Even though most of these sorta seem like built-in transitions, they're used as well as they could be. It seems like some effort was put into it, and not just random selection of filters and transitions. Curiously not bad.
music was destroing the whole vid.

could be perfect if you used some style-beat-shiz.
do it again :3
My deviantART
so wut?
that was epic
syncing was excellent, liked how you carried the blue shader throughout teh vid, but changed it a few times, the pause then shader changing was pretty cool aswell
the random posing and rewinding and stuff was cool
and it was nice and clean

and i didnt mind the music, its different, had some nice opportunities to sync the power shots to

excellent
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-