Ranking
Oops, turned out I missed 2. Here they both are (second one is a wierd resolution, but thats because it's so awesome to you!)

By the way, Cloud, if at all possible, would you please send me a world file so I could find out how to do fog? I'm too lazy to figure it out myself (My perfect spelling, grammar and honesty should compell you to say yes. Please?)
Thanks very much.
Attached Images
first mountain sunset.JPG (50.0 KB, 17 views)
overheadlakefu.JPG (91.1 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Hound; Jun 30, 2007 at 01:47 AM.
I used to use Terragen awhile ago, never got anything good out of it though.

I was always pleased enough getting the sun in the Render.
I love Hound's work... its ftw.
I like the water around the shores, would you mind telling me what settings you use?
Edit, I'll send you a world file, A.S.A. I get home.
Edit #2, I've a full version patcher, pm me for it and i'll send it once i get home.
Last edited by Twistshock; Jul 1, 2007 at 06:42 PM.
Hi!
For Hound, you can send it to me instead if you want, I'm far more likely to get it anytime soon.

Also, for those effects, look for the Waterworks plugin for Terragen. It allows things like surf and stuff
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Hound, your request is right here.
Edit, oh and:
Originally Posted by Hound
Oops, turned out I missed 2. Here they both are (second one is a wierd resolution, but thats because it's so awesome to you!)

By the way, Cloud, if at all possible, would you please send me a world file so I could find out how to do fog? I'm too lazy to figure it out myself (My perfect spelling, grammar and honesty should compell you to say yes. Please?)
Thanks very much.

Perfect you say?
Attached Files
Your request.zip (2.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Twistshock; Jul 7, 2007 at 12:50 PM. Reason: minor insult :P
Hi!