Ranking
Originally Posted by SigSaucer View Post
Well It Started On A Bet I Won And Said You Get TC And He Said Go To generator site after that i got hacked i dont why i been framed so i dont how what to do its not my fault when i fought someone he said go to there when i won please help me

Yep, you were phished

Shoot a smod a pm about what happened, and link him to this thread.

http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
This thread is an absolute chaos. I'm closing this and sending an admin a link to this so they can sort it out.

Alright, after looking through this and talking a bit in #Support, we're not sure if this is supported or not. When you bet, you can use the implanted bet function to make sure it's not going to be a scam, and likewise with duels. You did enter a TC generator, which is your own fault entirely, but it was a phishing attempt, so the phisher shall be punished accordingly. You should have understood that there's no such thing as a TC generator, though. It seems the items are going to be returned now, anyway. I'm opening this thread so you can answer if I misunderstood anything, because your English isn't the easiest to understand.
Last edited by aslask; Jan 3, 2011 at 07:44 PM.
henry stole me too X( that F***er
-----
but the curious part is .... i dont used and i dont use tc generator apparently according to my info the tc generator or item generator whtever that is steals items from other players and give it to others
Last edited by Pc98; Jan 6, 2011 at 10:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Phished by a "TC Generator" that asks for username and password..

..despite the fact that rules say that you should not give away login info to anyone anywhere.

I'm not touching this thread.