Ranking
Original Post
[Admin] Help Me With My Hacked Acount Please !
Well you see my acount is aikidou my acount and when after hours i cant login and when i discover to use email aikidou wont appear cause i checked the transaction history of aikidou my acount but happened is noobernb hacked my email and pass and stole all my items Marine Motion Trails( Complete)Marine Torso. Marine User Text.Marine Dq.Marine Ghost.Marine Force.and stolen by noobernb i dont know what to do and asked help from one of the leader of a official clan ARMIN0 asked help he would watch this thread so thats all what happen i used my alternate acount to help me solve my problem thank you.
Last edited by Dargon; Dec 31, 2010 at 07:44 PM.
I had heard there were a few recent cases of phishing. Did you ever visit a suspicious site? And you prollyshouldnt email support about it, rollback cases dont have unusual trade histories.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Well It Started On A Bet I Won And Said You Get TC And He Said Go To generator site after that i got hacked i dont why i been framed so i dont how what to do its not my fault when i fought someone he said go to there when i won please help me