Ranking
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
I would just like to make it apparent that "^_^" is the equivalent of a period with this one :P

Thank you for your time.

I'm glad someone said something, lol. I couldnt read what they were saying, i just kept noticing ^_^. ... ^_^. Gah! It's contageous!

Nice work, btw!!! I love the out of box on the bottom~!
ty...^_^ idk when i started like at around a year or two ago but i always do ^_^ lol yeah thx! every day i get better at photoshop so i may be getting better ^_^ yah u know that pop out sig was my first one lol..^_^
Yeah... ^_^ it kind of gets ^_^ old after a ^_^ while ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
wow....ur very good at sig making.... u really should make heads
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
*ahem* Denkikoiji, i believe you owe me some art...been about a month now...

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Originally Posted by Shlimby View Post
wow....ur very good at sig making.... u really should make heads

No he isn't.

He is a good stealer and manipulator.

He knows how to steal others work and leave no trace behind.

By that I mean, take original -> manipulate -> add his own things -> say it's his.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
And I am to believe you have evidence of this?
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod