Toribash
And if you look at his facebook, he's talking about psychics.

Oh, wait.
Didn't I point out that this was bullshit and none of what he was saying made any sense?
Like, on the first page?

Oh, also:
"3. What turns you on?

'Fighting for causes I believe in. Writing freely, worshipping my God, smoking herb. Passionate romance.'"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Oh, also:
"3. What turns you on?

'Fighting for causes I believe in. Writing freely, worshipping my God, smoking herb. Passionate romance.'"

Hah, i was right on the money.
Not that it wasn't pretty apparent after examining his profile closer.
I will have to sit and read his thinking more, but cba at the moment. I have heard people talk about this sort of stuff, but its always seemed a little nonsensical to me. I understand how multiverses work (in a nutshell), but time travel will always mark anything as "not worth the time (pun ^^)" and it is difficult to take it seriously.

EDIT: If I had to guess though, this guy is someone with too much time on his hands who thinks he is on to something the greatest minds of history have somehow missed. People like that are not to be trusted imho. Also, fuck, if he smokes weed, I cannot take him seriously. High people always have "breakthroughs" that are flawed beyond compare.
Last edited by deady; Apr 4, 2010 at 04:52 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
you know, i wonder how much affect physics has on emotion, thought, understanding, idea, and concept?

It is a wonder how his model looks like a virtual comprehension of reality.

I.E. perhaps our brain's "virtual" structure. the brain the brain thinks it is and interprets reality to us. what is "us"?

Yeah, so if he has no real, real credentials on his geometric model, perhaps it was all for nothing, and i must reiterate my apology, i am sorry for digging up a rightfully dead topic.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
I.E. perhaps our brain's "virtual" structure. the brain the brain thinks it is and interprets reality to us. what is "us"?

Us? As far as i understand it's the ego that our brain sustains. In a sense, yes, we are virtual - we don't really exist in objective reality.

Brain = computer that runs "me"
Me = a complex program that is run by the brain.
Body = provides power source and sensory data

A computer chess program has a single purpose - to win chess games.
"Me" has several pre-programmed purposes (survival, reproduction, etc) and also may acquire new ones as it experiences the world and gets more information at it's disposal. One major difference between the computer chess game and "me" is that "my" code is continuously altered. Every minute, it's programming changes ever so slightly.

Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
you know, i wonder how much affect physics has on emotion, thought, understanding, idea, and concept?

What effect physical laws have on us you mean?
Same effect they have on an apple, or a rock.
Our body/brain couldn't function as it does if these laws were different.

Not sure what else you could mean by that. Your questions are always incoherent and vague.
Last edited by Odlov; Apr 4, 2010 at 06:39 PM.
""we don't really exist in objective reality.""

That's worth discussing, no? Subjective physics? perhaps a link to the so called erratic sub-atomic quantum physics?

"my" code is continuously altered. Every minute, it's programming changes ever so slightly.

and yet remains within certain parameters which continually create the constant and consistent change in your programming.

In the face of a proposed omniversal singular reality, everything must affect and be affected by everything else in some form or another, else we inadvertently suggest a separate reality that exempts any part of reality to be unaffected by any other part of reality. a buffer if you will. perhaps another dimension.

With the topic of omniversal reality, time travel isnt really on my list of dicsussion worthy topics. i doubt that traversing time, physically, with our bodies, could be of any level of benefit or potential. our minds, our intangible and subjective self (not selves, as we must all be one in an omniverse), on the other hand, might be constantly traversing "time" as we build our perceptions of reality. Things such as memory and imagination might affect the world physically, in a long term basis, through the cause and effect of our physical actions.

Wherein the question of the physics of our subjective selves comes into play; what affect does physics have on emotion, memory thought, understanding, idea, concept, and imagination?
What interactions are there between these subjects and the physical world?

Is it even chemical?
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.