Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Apology: Omniversal thread
i did, finally, come across an interesting read about the concept which discussion was closed, and i apologize for bringing it back up, but it does seem relevantly worthwhile.

http://www.benpadiah.com/magick/gnos010B.html
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
GAH.
It frustrates me that I havent the education to understand this >_<
I wish Sagan was here to Laymans it up for me. ={
Thanks.
aye, sounds ideal, however, how i uh... summed it up for myself, is that reality is essentially a 1-D plane that is twisted, kinda like fan belts, or mobius strips, and warped to emulate 4 dimensions of 3-D space and time, and further that the idea of reality is all that is prerequisite to building it, prior to it's existence, a 'nulliverse' is the present existence. I am assuming it is the empty and infinite void. the idea of reality is built, uncertainly, from small parts, until it is bigger and bigger, simple at first, growing more complex as it gets bigger.

What we see is a 3-D world, contained in a, potentially, infinitely larger dimensional field which self replicates without cessation.
Last edited by SuicideDo; Apr 2, 2010 at 03:24 AM.
And the point of Bens research, is to address this void?
I read his t4 article, interesting stuff. Im saving all of it to my external, though, lol. I look forward to the day secret services is knocking on my door for it.
Thanks.
Pretty much nothing he says makes any viable sense.
Making up a model and then using geometry on it does not time travel make.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Pretty much nothing he says makes any viable sense.
Making up a model and then using geometry on it does not time travel make.

Justify.
Chances are, you cant fathom the equations or graphics presented.
I could be wrong, though.

Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
here, i went ahead and found this while i was digging... i must share, it's interesting.

http://www.benpadiah.com/MPDR_diagrams.html#TauSubTau

Again, not really following. But it's pretty cool to see that someone can quantify existence, or atleast try to.
Last edited by jxc1013; Apr 2, 2010 at 03:49 AM.
Thanks.
the theory is fairly simple to conceive of, the quantifications might not be as simple...

While i was homeless, i became obsessed with the Fibonacci sequence and calculated my way up to, unconfirmed, approximately 161-hundred-quadrillion.

The theory going that reality is self contained, or builds itself; that the smallest point of matter/energy is equal to the expression of all energy/matter. in other words, the whole of all of reality is the smallest building block to the whole of all of reality.

The mathematics may be incomprehensible, they may not, we wont know till we find out.
Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
the theory is fairly simple to conceive of, the quantifications might not be as simple...

While i was homeless, i became obsessed with the Fibonacci sequence and calculated my way up to, unconfirmed, approximately 161-hundred-quadrillion.

The theory going that reality is self contained, or builds itself; that the smallest point of matter/energy is equal to the expression of all energy/matter. in other words, the whole of all of reality is the smallest building block to the whole of all of reality.

The mathematics may be incomprehensible, they may not, we wont know till we find out.

If you don't mind, I might throw some of this into an RP.
The personal bit, mind you.
Plus, how is calculating Fibonacci relevant?
Last edited by jxc1013; Apr 2, 2010 at 04:14 AM.
Thanks.
my theory was that eventually acter enough calculations i would come across a similar, if not an exact reflection of the divisor of all paired numbers in the sequence (e.g. 55/34, 987/610, 6765/4181)

the last two unconfirmed numbers i ran across were:

the approximation is 161 hundred quadrillion. the divisor is approximately 1.61. im not a real mathematician so i dont know what all this might imply, if this is the basis of a self contained reality, but it sure makes neat art.