Toribash
"What happens when he calls his father a bitch because the kid heard it on a tv?
The latter event actually happened with a few minor details changed."

I said this... because it happened to me. My point was that people learn from elders, role models, leaders, and, lots of times, media.

So, I'd rather you not rage at me if you don't understand something.

Edit: Holy crap, a triple ninja.
beep
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
People can be born fucked up.

Not really, it entirely matters on how one was raised and their surroundings.
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post

Yes, they can.....Never known 2 brothers with completely different personalities?
A lot depends on genetic make-up. A lot also depends on how one is raised.
Psychopathy, for example, has been proven by Robert Hare to be a neurological disorder that's present from birth.
[doc]
Personal testimonies are not a valid form of evidence.

That's true most of the time. Lets get back on topic.

Originally Posted by Zinx View Post

I wouldn't say entirely, but it definitely can be part of it.

Edit: Holy crap guys, a quadruple ninja? This is definitely a record or something.

Galt: Because we don't know much more of the situation, we cannot assume that he was a psychopath. That said, we can't assume that he wasn't.
beep
People can be born fucked up.

Personal testimonies are not a valid form of evidence.

I lol'd.

Anyway, this stuff is sad.
I read about some that kid raped a girl and opened up a bottle of Tabasco sauce inside of her afterward because her and her friends called him ugly or something on Runescape.
People take games way too seriously.
I'm just a little kid.
Originally Posted by ForumMod View Post
I lol'd.

It's entirely true.
@Huck; which is more likely? The kid's a psycho or a game that millions of people play is the cause of his psychopathy and caused him to kill his parent?
Last edited by Galt; Apr 18, 2010 at 02:49 AM.
[doc]
After re-reading the article and seeing this: "The truly messed up part is that the mother then gave him the keyboard back in a fit of terror, and the boy calmly returned to his gaming session" I'm inclined to say that he was psychotic. Dunno why I didn't think much of it before.

Still, I don't think that he would've killed his father if he didn't take the video game away. That action definitely triggered something in his brain.
beep