Toribash
UPDATE:

Added a little punching test, nothing special, messed up on my "Falling" effect that im used to, atm trying to make a different falling style for falling backwards :P
lol they are pretty good keep practiseing and ull get really good
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Thanks all , i just started actually paying attention to the poses in pivot :P, ive gotten somewhat better at drawing too, althought, i can't show that cause the scanner's screwed up
on "PUNCHING TEST 2, SvS (Stick vs. Stick) : " you should make it a loop where at the end he gets back up.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
lovescape look at my pivot thread, im makin a suicide series XD.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
so thats how you do a punch.......
Im better with flash, thats all ima say.
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE d(^_^ )b d( ^_^)b UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE