Ranking
Original Post
Pivot Tests
Ok, i've decided to start using pivot more, and i will bump this thread everytime i add a new one to the list, to start out, i will post my Punch test, very short, dont say it sucks, havent used pivot in like 8 months

PIVOT PUNCHING TEST:

PIVOT FADING TEST:

USE THE FORCE RANDOSITY TEST xD :

USE THE FORCE RANDOSITY TEST +Extra StickMan xD :

PUNCHING TEST 2, SvS (Stick vs. Stick) :

more to come, kthx, rate tests please :P
Last edited by LoveScape; Jan 6, 2008 at 01:18 AM.
meh kinda choppy and not too good though you did start up after 8 months, so eh give me a longer animation and ill tell you K.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Dear TheMuumi:
-.-, dude, 1. that was uncalled for, 2. its not racist in anyway, 3.i hope that the others will agree with me

4. i r making a "use the force" anim atm xD
Last edited by LoveScape; Jan 5, 2008 at 11:21 PM. Reason: this was to TheMuumi
Yea i agree with you lovescape about thumuumi.

How are you even going to say its racist?

Wow there are so many pivot threads i think ill start using pivot again though i sucked XD.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
yes =P. The guy who was lifting the other one up, did he trip or something? it looked like there were no gravity or somehting, it was nice and smooth though, overall i say good.
DesertPunk

Please click this