Toribash
Originally Posted by DeadorK View Post
It's obvious you have a third arm.

True....

You have some skills gnome! it looks like you have a third arm that you did it so well!
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Thanks everyone! You guys should really try juggling yourselves, everyone thinks they can't do it but I haven't met someone I can't teach yet. You might discover a new talent! I've only been juggling for around 8 months, and I taught myself - it can be done!

Originally Posted by Soulreaver View Post
I would like to see all the proof of your specialty and your comprehensive skills of drawing and extra curricular grades , because all these photos and drawings you have done is not enough proof for me to believe you, you should be all over the news about all your talents in school , and if you do have proof about all these things other than the pictures of drawings that you have presented to this website and the photography , you are one BLESSED child upon this earth and bid you a great life and luxurious one too. I am 17 , a year older than you and I'm a freshmen due to some difficulties because of a accident, I am very glad what you have achieved at your age.

I don't really know what sort of proof I could give you, other than my word. Thanks for the kind words, though, I do realize how lucky I am to have all of this going for me.

I entered my pastel drawing and a photography portfolio into the Scholastic Art and Writing Competition, and both of them are going on to the national level. My drawing, entitled "The Maine Reflection" (I love shitty puns) won the golden key award and the American Visions Award (which means best in show for the region). I'm very honored by all of this, it's too bad I have no use for an art scholarship.

I'm also planning on doing a glow juggling routine for my school's upcoming variety show. We'll see how that goes.
Yes, I do have a parrot - an Indian Ringneck named Bhanu. He's my crazy adorable little biped buddy.

Here's some more juggling for you!
Wow that camera angle was awesome.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Haha, I put my camera on the floor and zoomed a bit. I would have dropped that last ball on the lens, but I was afraid to break it so I went off to the side a bit.

I actually claimed I was sick today and skipped school, so I had to do something... juggling time!
Wow....that picture is amazing. dang...i dont think i'm going to post my artwork now...
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Incredible art. Really, incredible. This completely beats my doodles of Nuclear missiles.

This is amazing!
»You just wasted 5 seconds of your life. Congratulations!«
[m] - 2/29/2008 - Never Forget